This article provides you an entire essential important details about the AMUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria like minimum academic qualifications, domicile requirements, age limits and nationality which you need to fulfill in order to appear for the AMUEEE 2017 (Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam). In order to be permitted for the exam all of you need to meet the AMUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria and failing to do so due to any of the conditions then you would not be allowed to appear in the the exam and cancellation of admission later.
Eligibility Criteria for AMUEEE 2017
- You need to have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized central or state board.
- In order to appear for AMUEEE 2017, you need to score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- You need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying or 12th board exam.
- If you have a Diploma certificate then also you can apply for AMUEEE 2017.
- If you are a diploma holder then you need to have secured a minimum of 50% marks inorder to appear for the entrance exam.
- You need to have cleared the qualifying exam from a recognized central/state board or from a university and should have a minimum of 50% marks.
- If you possess a diploma in engineering, in same or relevant branch, from AMU then also you can apply for the AMUEEE 2017.
- If you possess a diploma then you need to have secured 50% marks in diploma to appear for the engineering entrance exam.
You need to check the eligibility criteria of AMUEEE 2017 thoroughly before applying for the entrance exam. It is mandatory for you to fulfill all the Eligibility Conditions for AMUEEE 2017 failing to do so will cancel the candidature of the candidate at any stage.