This article provides you entire essential important details about the AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria like minimum academic qualifications, domicile requirements, age limits and nationality which you need to fulfill in order to appear for the AMUEEE 2018 (Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam). In order to be permitted for the exam all of you need to meet the AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria and failing to do so due to any of the conditions then you would not be allowed to appear in the exam and cancellation of admission later.
AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized central or state board.
- In order to appear for AMUEEE 2018, you need to score a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- You need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the qualifying or 12th board exam.
- If you have a Diploma certificate then also you can apply for AMUEEE 2018.
- If you are a diploma holder then you need to have secured a minimum of 50% marks in order to appear for the entrance exam.
- You need to have cleared the qualifying exam from a recognized central/state board or from a university and should have a minimum of 50% marks.
- If you possess a diploma in engineering, in the same or relevant branch, from AMU then also you can apply for the AMUEEE 2018.
- If you possess a diploma then you need to have secured 50% marks in diploma to appear for the engineering entrance exam.
You need to check the eligibility criteria of AMUEEE 2018 thoroughly before applying for the entrance exam. It is mandatory for you to fulfil all the Eligibility Conditions for AMUEEE 2018 failing to do so will cancel the candidature of the candidate at any stage.
AMUEEE 2018 Important Dates
|Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission||6th February 2018|
|Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission with late fee of Rs. 500||16th March 2018|
|Edit/Update details in application form||March 2018|
|Availability of AMUEEE Online Admit Card||Second week of April 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 test||May 13, 2018 (B.Tech – 10 am, B.Arch – 3 pm)
June 2, 2018 (B.E. evening)
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round I||First week of July 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round II||Last week of July 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round III||Second week of August 2018|