AMUEEE 2018 Counselling will be conducted by the official conducting authority after the declaration of results for AMUEEE 2018 which is in July 2018. Also, after the declaration of AMUEEE 2018 merit list, counseling will be held. Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) which is the official conducting authority of AMUEEE 2018 will host the AMUEEE 2018 Counselling.
The counseling process of AMUEEE 2018 will includes online registration, choice filling, document verification and seat allotment for the candidates who will qualify AMUEEE 2018. Those candidates who have successfully selected will be allocated B.Tech branches through counseling of AMUEEE 2018. The second round of AMUEEE Counselling 2018 will be conducted tentatively in the 1st week of Jul8.
AMUEEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Mark sheet of 10+2 qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks.
- High School Mark sheet or Certificate or other legal documents for the proof of Date of Birth.
- Migration of the last attended institution.
- Character Certificate from the Head of last attended institution.
- For the Anti-Ragging measures Oath Commissioner’s affidavit on a plain paper – one the behalf of the candidate and other on behalf of the parent/guardian of the candidate.
- Name removal certificate for candidates registered at AMU
- Certificate of the admission of the candidate under the special category. Click here to check the list of special categories.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer to pursue the studies for the full period of time.
- Original Mark sheet of Qualifying examination or Equivalent Examination.
- Original Name Removal Certificate only for the candidates joined at AMU.
- Migration/Transfer and Character Certificate of the candidates not registered at AMU
- Two attested copies of the 10+2 qualifying examination. It is mandatory that Roll Number and Name of the candidates must be mentioned in each copy.
All the shortlisted candidates will have to report to the university on the prescribed date and time. The candidates will later be called for the verification of their academic and personal documents before providing the seat in the engineering course. At last after the submission of an Admission fee, andAMUEEE Biometric Test they will be given an enrollment ID of the university along with the allotment of the branch in the university.
AMUEEE Call Letter
During the AMUEEE B.Tech Counselling Process, the candidate will be able to download the AMU Admission 2018 Call Letter from the official website. On the call letter all the details such as candidates name, result, reporting venue, date and time will be mentioned.
Registration Fee Refer official notification which will soon be released on the official website.
One by one all of the shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection of the branch. The Topper of the AMUEEE will be called first and will be given the opportunity to choose the field of engineering to study followed by the next candidate.
AMUEEE 2018 Counselling Schedule
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round I||1st week of July 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round II||Last week of July 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round III||2nd week of August 2018|
AMUEEE 2018 Seat Allotment
AMUEEE 2018 Round I, II Merit List will soon be released on the official website of the university. However, it can be predicted from the last few year’s announcements that AMU B.Tech Admission 2018 Result will be declared in the second week of July of the current year.Aligarh Muslim University is known for its best education and thousands of candidates each year appear for participating in one of the Top University Admission in India. As soon the university will release the result we will also update the same on this site only.
Document Verification for AMUEEE 2018 Counselling
The following list of original documents must be carried by the candidates for the Counselling of AMUEEE 2018.
After the verification, the verifying officer will keep a hold of some documents which are listed below.