The AMUEEE 2017 application forms for B.Tech courses are now readily available online in the 3rd week of January, 2017. If you desire to apply you need to fill the application form and submit it before the last date through Registered Post/at the Counter. If you wish to seek admission in Aligarh Muslim University you have to appear for AMUEEE 2017 exam which would be organized in the last week of April, 2017, except for B.E., which would be conducted in the 2nd week of May, 2017. You can find out all details regarding the submission and availability of Application Forms below.
How to fill AMUEEE 2017 Application Form:
You need to be careful while filling up the AMUEEE 2017 Application Form.
You can also apply for AMUEEE 2017 in offline mode as well. In order to fill the form you need to download it and later need to send it to the address mentioned below along with the required documents.
Before filling up the application form you should read the important information and rules that you need to follow while filling up the form.
Application procedure for AMUEE 2017:
You need to ensure that you fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online or offline for the entrance exam.
- You need to fill the online application form by following the instructions mentioned in the brochure or the notifications of AMUEEE 2017.
- After filling up all the details and submitting the AMUEEE 2017 Application Form you need to take a printout of the application form and keep for future reference.
- You can download and take a printout of the application form. Then you would have to fill all the necessary details using a black ball point pen.
- Then you would need to put your thumb impression, signature and attach a recent passport size photo on the AMUEEE 2017 Application Form.
- After finishing all the details you need to attach a Demand Draft along with the necessary documents and the application form. Kindly make sure you do not fold the application form.
- This copy can be submitted in person or through Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier on or before the last date of receipt at the following address:
Office of Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Uttar Pradesh, India
AMUEEE 2017 Application Fee Payment:
- You need to pay the fees through Demand Draft which is issued by a nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance officer, AMU, Aligarh which is payable at Aligarh.
- You can also pay the fees online using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Application Fee for B. Tech: Rs 500
Application Fee for B. Arch: Rs 600
Application Fee for B.E. (Evening): Rs 300
Note: You need to mention your name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
Documents to be attached with AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
- Demand Draft, in case of offline application
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination).
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of 12thor equivalent qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self-attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.