Aligarh Muslim University (AMUEEE 2018) is the prestigious University having 12 Faculties namely Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, law, Life Sciences, Theology and Unani Medicine. AMU invites separate application form for each course. AMU Admission is strictly based on candidate’s performance in entrance test. MBBS/BDS Admission in AMU will be done on the basis of NEET Scores.
AMUEEE 2018 Exam Dates
AMUEEE conducts various entrance exams for each course of study. The application form will be released in the month of January 2018. Here, students can check AMU Important dates 2018 for various courses:
|1||Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission||February 6, 2018|
|2||Last date to submit online application form||March 16, 2018|
|3||Edit/Update details in application form||March 2018|
|4||Availability of AMUEEE Online Admit Card||Second week of April 2018|
|5||AMUEEE 2018 test||May 13, 2018 (B.Tech – 10 am, B.Arch – 3 pm)
Latest Application Forms Available
|6||Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2018|
|7||AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round I||First week of July 2018|
|8||AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round II||Last week of July 2018|
|9||AMUEEE 2018 counselling Round III||Second week of August 2018|
The Aligarh Muslim University will release the separate Application Form for each course. AMUEEE Application Form 2018 will be released for various UG/PG and PhD courses.
- Application Form will be released in online for some of the AMU Courses while some of the courses the Application form will be released via offline mode.
- Online Application Form can be filled through the official website of AMU.
- To fill the Application Form by the online mode candidates have to download it and after that fill it.
- The Application Form 2018 will get released in the month of January 2018.
- Candidates can fill the same application form for the courses for which the entrance exam will get held on the same day.
- Students must ensure that all the details filled in the Application Form should be correct.
- The Aspirants have to send the printout of the Duty Filled in Application Form along with the relevant documents to the Address Given below.
Application Fee for AMUEEE 2018 Exam
Details of application fee are given below:
|B.Tech & B.Arch.||600/-|
|S.S.S.C. (Humanities & Commerce)||400/-|
|Diploma in Engineering||400/-|
|M.A. Mass Comm.||300/-|
|Master of Agribusiness Management||300/-|
Modes of Payment:
There are 3 modes available for application fee payment:
- Online Payment –By Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Bank Challan –Fee can be submitted through ICICI or Canara Bank challan.
- Bank Demand Draft –DD should be drawn in the favour of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
AMU Admission 2018 eligibility criteria for various courses is given below:
|B.Tech/B.Arch.||· Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent examination passed/appearing from this University or any other recognised board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
· Candidates have to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in the aforesaid subjects.
· Diploma in engineering holders who have secured 50% marks in aggregate is also eligible for both the courses.
|B.A.LL.B.||· Pass in Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks.
· Age of the candidate should be more than 22 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
|MBA||· Bachelor’s degree passed with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised institution.|
|B.A. (Hons.)||· The prescribed qualification for admission to this course is Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent examination passed with 45% aggregate marks in English and in any three subjects from Accountancy, Arabic, Banking, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Organization, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Fine Arts, Geography, Hindi etc.|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||· The qualification required to apply for this course is Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination passed from a recognised institution by securing 55% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.|
|B.Ed.||· The qualifying examination is B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.Th passed with 50% aggregate marks or master’s degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities, Bachelor in
· Engineering & Technology with 55% aggregate marks.
|Diploma in Engineering||· Secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks in English, Maths and Science.
· Higher examination passed with minimum 45% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
· Age of the candidate should be less than 21 years as on 31st December 2018.
- The number of the questions: the number of questions for each entrance exams is different.
- Type of questions: The question paper of AMU for various entrance exams are objective type.
- Exam Medium: The medium of question paper will be English.
- Subjects: Each course will contain different sections.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be in offline mode.
- Exam Duration: The Duration of the Exam will be 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: In some exams like B.Tech and B.Arch. there is negative marking like B.Tech, B.Arch. Also, there is no provision of negative marking for some of its papers.
AMUEEE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus differs as per the course. Each course has a different syllabus. The B.Tech syllabus is basically of 12th Standard. The Syllabus for B.Arch. comprising of Hand sketching of scenes, Design & Drawing of Greeting Card’s books cover Design, hoardings, Logos etc.
- The Admit Card will be released by the online mode.
- All the applicants can download their AMU 2018 Admit Card from the University website.
- The Admit Card will be available 2 weeks prior to the examination.
AMUEEE Exam Result Notification
- AMUEEE 2018 Result will be displayed on the notice board of the concerned faculty/college/centre/controllers website.
- It is expected that the result will be announced in the month of May/June 2018.
AMU Exam Cut-off
The cut-off is the qualifying marks that candidates have to secure to be eligible for the Admission. AMU will release separate cut off marks for each course. AMU cut off 2018 is determined by factors like students’ performance in the entrance exam, seat capacity for respective course etc.
- For Admission to the course in respective faculty, it is necessary for the candidates to attend the counselling in person.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for counselling will be displayed on the notice board of concerned faculty/college/centre/protectors office website.
- Merit List for some of the course will be prepared after considering candidate’s performance in written test and Interview.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance test.