AMU MBBS 2017 is a national level examination organized by the Aligarh Muslim University for admissions to undergraduate health sciences program such as MBBS/ BDS and Nursing in Aligarh Muslim University. While the total intake capacity for MBBS program is 145 that for BDS are 35. AMU Medical – Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts an entrance exam for admission to undergraduate 5 years MBBS program and BDS program offered in the University. AMU Medical is organized in April every year at various allotted centers.
AMU MBBS 2017 Exam would be organized in Aligarh and outside centers as well. Since it is a countrywide level exam which means that individuals from any region in India can give this exam and apply for Under Graduate course (MBBS and BDS) in Aligarh Muslim University.
Admission to AMU MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam would be on the basis of NEET 2017.
|AMU MBBS 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University MBBS Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||AMU MBBS|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
AMU MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to be a citizen of the Indian state.
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS and Diploma in nursing program you need to have cleared in the 12th (HSC) class examination mandatory.
- You need to have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination with a recognized board-in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks in PCB.
- You need to have completed your 17th year birthday either on or by 31st December of the applied year.
- You cannot answer this exam more than 3 times.
AMU MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Contenders applying for AMU Medical need to download the Application Form of AMU Medical 2017 exam from the official website.
- You need to pay application fees of Rs.500 for AMU Medical 2017 towards the application fees via demand draft in favor of ‘Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh’ or the State Bank of India of AMU Branch, Aligarh. You need to make this payment online.
- Get the print copy of filled -in application form.
- You need to send all the necessary documents to the following address Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh 202002
AMU MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- You can download the AMU Medical Admit Card 15 days before the start of the examination.
- No entry would be allowed for the AMU Medical 2015 exam without a valid AMU Medical Admit Card.
AMU MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
The AMU MBBS 2017 Exam is a 3 hour single question paper exam has 200 multiple choice with focus areas on physics [50 questions], chemistry [50 questions] and biology/zoology [100 questions].
1/4th of your marks would be deducted for every wrong response.
The syllabus of AMU MBBS will be the same as that of the HSC level certificate courses.
To be considered eligible for the ‘Selection Process’ you need to secure at least 50% marks in AMU MBBS Medical exam.
AMU MBBS 2017 Selection Process
Post declaration of the AMU MBBS Result, Aligarh Muslim University broadcasts a merit list for counseling according to which the individuals are called for counseling need to submit their college preferences.
The admission would be strictly on the basis of the merit of AMU Medical exam and availability of the seats in the course.
AMU MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|AMU Medical 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date of Online Application Forms||2nd week of January, 2017|
|Last date of Submission of Online applications||2nd week of February, 2017|
|AMU Medical 2017 Admit Card||April, 2017|
|AMU MBBS/BDS 2017 Exam Date||2nd week of April, 2017|
|AMU MBBS/BDS 2017 Result||June, 2017|
|AMU Medical 2017 Counselling||July, 2017|