AMIE 2017 is Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers which conducted by the IEI twice a year in the month of June and December. This is non- formal type of examination. It offers the distance education in engineering degree. If you are satisfying the eligibility norms you can become an engineer and get equal opportunities as the regular B.Tech degree. AMIE 2017 Exam offers the courses in the respected two sections that are discussed below in the post. Those of you who are interested in participating in this examination can check the eligibility and confirm whether you are eligible or not and then take a step towards the Exam of AMIE 2017. All the details and relevant information are hosted here for your reference.
|AMIE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Exam|
|Also known as:||AMIE|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AMIE 2017 offered courses
The courses offered by the AMIE 2017 Exam are divided into two sections i.e. Section A and Section B. Section A is further divided into two parts. One if for diploma holders and the second is for non- diploma holders. Description is illustrated here:
Section A is portioned in two parts:
Section A.1: Diploma
Courses offered under this course are:
- Elements of computer science
- Material science
- Elements of electrical engineering
- Society and engineering
Section A.2: Non- diploma
Courses offered under this section via AMIE 2017 are:
- Mechanical science
- Electrical science
- Mathematics 1
- Natural science
- Data analysis and computer system
- Fundamentals of electronics and instrumentation
- Mathematics II
Courses offered this section through AMIE 2017 Exam are:
- Textile engineering
- Computer science
AMIE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
It is obligatory to satisfy the norms of eligibility as it is decided so as to consider only valid candidates for the Exam of AMIE 2017. These conditions are described here for the sake of your convenience. Candidates can read and check their eligibility here:
For technician member:
- You need to pass the 12th class exam with 45% aggregate with English, physics, math and chemistry.
For Senior Technician:
- Your age needs to be of a minimum of 18 years.
- You need to be qualified with diploma exam in engineering.
AMIE 2017 Application Form
The application form for AMIE 2017 Exam can be filled online as well as offline. It is a important step towards this examination and you need to submit the application form before the deadline otherwise the forms will not be accepted. The following sections will comprise of full details on the application form, its filling and submission process. You are advised to first read the instructions for the submission of forms for the Exam of AMIE 2017 and then proceed with form submission.
First you need to register in online mode. In order to do so you first need to log on to the official website where you would find a link for new registration. You need to click on that link which would open the official registration portal of the AMIE 2017 Exam.
- You need to submit the following details to begin with the online registration:
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
- Now you would have to press the register button which will lead to the completion of online registration and the candidates will be sent the login details on their Email ID.
- Use the details and you will be able to login to the online form for the AMIE 2017.
- The online form is to be filled with the details which have been asked which may include:
Applicants can visit Getentrance.com for more information on AIPGDEEE Entrance Exam.
Address for Communication
Academic Details of Class X and XII
Board of Education for Class X and XII et
- Finally, you need to submit the form after the completion of fee remission. The fee remission, if not done, will lead to rejection of application form.
- You would be able to generate the print out of the filled application form. You are advised to keep a soft copy of the filled application form safe for future use as the proof of from submission.
- The fee to be paid along with the application form of AMIE 2017 is Rs 2000.
- The fee is to be paid by the demand draft which is payable at Kolkata.
- Money orders and cheques will not be accepted.
- You can apply for the same if you have a valid membership.
AMIE 2017 Exam pattern
The exam pattern is imperative to know before commencing the preparation of the Exam of AMIE 2017. Exam pattern encircles the type of question, basic format, time duration for the examination which proves very helpful in appearing in the AMIE 2017.
- It is objective type of examination.
- Time limit provided to solve the given AMIE 2017 Exam is 3 hours.
- The no. of papers in which the candidate can appear:
Section A (diploma): 3
Section A (non- diploma): 5
Section B: 5
AMIE 2017 Exam Centre
Several exam centres are prescribed for the AMIE 2017 Exam. Some of them are mentioned here for your reference:
- Luck now
AMIE 2017 Exam Dates
|AMIE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|AMIE 2017 Exam Date:||
|AMIE 2017 Registration:||
March – April, 2017