AIPMT 2017 – All India Pre Medical Test information such as its application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and latest news are available here. Firstly lets start with a brief introduction of AIPMT 2017 Exam, and if you already know about this exam and looking for more information you don’t have to go read the next few sentences and skip to the important details. AIPMT 2017 as you already know stands for the All India Pre Medical Test. It is an annual medical-college entrance examination in India which means its conducted once every year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country.
CBSE AIPMT 2017 syllabus and exam pattern is determined via the Medical Council of India. MBBS BDS Admission in all India quota seats in all states except AP and J&K are filled on basis of merit in All India Pre Medical Pre Dental Entrance Test by CBSE.
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As you all know that every examination has a certain set of conditions in order to be considered suitable to appear for it and the AIPMT 2017 eligibility criteria include educational qualifications subject requirements and age criteria.
- To be eligible to appear in the AIPMT 2017 exam you have to be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of exam.
- The age limit is 25 years for those of you who belong to the general category and 30 years for those of you who belong to the SC ST OBC categories.
- The age limit is not permanent and can vary from state to state as per state regulations.
- Those of you who are Indian nationals as well as who are Foreign Nationals (OCI) may appear for the exam.
- Its necessary that you must have appeared or will be appearing in that year, class 10+2 or equivalent exam. You will have to appear and qualify in the class 12th exam with PCB and English with Maths or any approved fifth subject.
- SC candidates who have appeared or will be appearing final exam in that year with at least two of PCB in B.Sc subjects and PCBE and fifth subject in qualifying exam.
Its necessary that you obtain at least 50 marks in PCB or 45 General PH category or 40 SC ST OBC category.
AIPMT 2017 Application Form
After reading through the criteria and finding yourself eligible for the AIPMT Exam 2017 you can now fill the AIPMT 2017 application form has to be filled and submitted online at www.aipmt.nic.in. In order to avoid any misunderstandings for yourself its better to scroll through the eligibility conditions for the exam prior to applying. The forms are made available online for a month for the applicants and you can avail it only via the site.
You will also require documents such as class 10 mark sheet as well as category certificates while filling the AIPMT online application form.
All India Pre Medical Test is normally held in first week of May.
The CBSE has made the procedure for application form submission completely online as the whole world is aiming for paperless. The official website for AIPMT 2017 application form submission is www.aipmt.nic.in. you can submit the application form of AIPMT 2017 by the month of January.
Steps to fill the form:
- You will first have to visit aipmt.nic.in. and create new account by registering your name email ID and phone number.
- Then you can fill the AIPMT 2017 online application form and upload the documents wherever required.
- You will be required to upload a photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression and also upload relevant documents such as self declaration form.
Also you can make an online payment of Rs.1200 for General/OBC and Rs.650 for SC/ST/PH and if paid after the last date the charges are Rs.2400 and Rs.1850 respectively. Once the form is completed confirm and you can submit it online.
Also Check Registration Guide for AIPMT 2017 Entrance Exam
AIPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for AIPMT 2017 is a conventional pen and paper exam which might be a good news for a few. You will be asked Multiple choice questions in exam. You will be required to answer a total of 180 questions in 3 hours so improve your speed!
|Number of questions in each subject are:|
For this examination you will have to buck up as you will get 1 minute per question. There will be four options against each question and the candidate has to mark the correct answer. Now the information brochure does not state whether questions on physics, chemistry, botany and zoology would be 45 each. However, the pattern in AIPMT question paper was same as given above and it was stated by CBSE that pattern will remain same this year so you can rely on it.
Marking scheme of AIPMT 2017 Exam Pattern is:
- For each correct answer you are awarded with 4 marks and for each incorrect answer 1 mark is deducted.
- As the exam has 1 mark negative marking for wrong answers you will have to be absolutely sure of the answer before marking.
- You will have to ensure that all rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet thats provided as you are not permitted to do any such rough work or even put a stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet so be really careful!
AIPMT 2017 Exam Dates
|AIPMT 2017 Application Form Without Late Fee|
|Schedule for on-line submission of AIPMT 2017 application forms||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|3rd week of December, 2016||3rd week of December, 2016|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for AIPMT 2017 online application||2nd week of January, 2017||2nd week of January, 2017|
|AIPMT 2017 Application Form With Late Fee|
|Schedule for on-line submission of AIPMT 2017 application||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|2nd week of January, 2017||2nd week of January, 2017|
|Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online AIPMT 2017 application with late|
|2nd week of February, 2017||2nd week of February, 2017|
|Date of uploading of Admit-Card on website||First week of April, 2017|
|AIPMT 2017 Exam Date||First week of May, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Display of AIPMT 2017 OMR Sheet||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Display of AIPMT 2017 Answer Key||Last week of May, 2017|
|Declaration of AIPMT 2017 Result||First week of June, 2017|