AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria specifies the required age to apply, academic marks, minimum passing percentage, necessary subjects etc. Applicants can only apply for the exam only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The AIPMT exam shall be conducted in the month of May, 2017. Applicants those who are citizen of India are only eligible for the examination. Applicants who are under 17 years of age are not allowed to appear for the examination. The AIPMT 2017 eligibility criteria are mentioned.
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who are nationality of India are only eligible.
- Applicants have got to complete their Higher Secondary examination or 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Must be of at least 17 years as on 31st December of that year and upper age limit is 25 years of SC/ ST category students
- Applicants who have appeared for the intermediate examination or waiting for results can also apply for the examination.
- Minimum marks required for each category is given below:
|Category||Minimum marks requirement (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology)|