The AIPMT 2015 Counseling is started from 19th August, 2015 and it is conducted after the score card has been released. It is going to be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for the admission applicants into 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. The counseling will be done in 3 rounds. Applicants need to register themselves by entering their basic details and seats will be allotted as per their choice and availability of seat, as per counseling norms. Applicants will be chosen as per their rank and availability of seats and each selected applicant will be given an allotment letter mentioned within 7-10 days joining time. Applicants those who fail to take admission on time their admission will be cancelled. Applicants can get the procedure, seats portion, schedule of AIPMT 2015 exam below.
AIPMT 2015 Counseling Procedure
- Applicants have to register by visiting the official website aipmt.nic.in or www.mcc.nic.in and click on “New Registration”
- Applicants are required to enter their name, roll number, application number and date of birth as mentioned in the application form and create a password.
- Applicants need to click on “Submit” button and read the terms and conditions carefully and click on “Proceed” button.
- Applicants need to enter their parents name and choose a security questions and answer the given question and submit it.
- Applicants ought to verify their submitted information and click on “Confirm Registration”.
- A registration slip will be generated and applicants are required to print the slip and save it for future reference.
Documents required at the time of counseling
Applicants have to bring the documents mentioned below for the verification along with the attested copy of it at the allotted colleges. Applicant belonging to the reserved category then he/she have to bring the SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issue by the competent authority. The essential documents are given below:
- Admit card of AIPMT 2015 issued by the CBSE
- Rank letter issued by CBSE
- DOB certificate (in case of DOB is differ to the mentioned in 10th certificate)
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificates
- 2 passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Identity proof
AIPMT 2015 Counseling Schedule
The schedule of AIPMT 2015 counseling has been announced by the counseling authority MCC (Medical Counseling Committee). The AIPMT Counseling consists of 3 rounds and applicants can check the AIPMT 2015 counseling schedule from the table given below:
|AIPMT 2015 Counseling Schedule (Online Counseling)|
|1||Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||19 August to 21 August , 2015 (Registration, Choice Filling and Locking will be open up to 11.59 PM of August 21, 2015 only)||3 Days|
|3||Process of Seat Allotment Round – 1||August 22, 2015||1 Day|
|4||Publication of Result- Round 1||By August 23, 2015||1 Day|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round – 1||24 August to 27 August 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 27 August, 2015)||4 Days|
|6||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||1 September, 2015||1 Day|
|7||Publication of Result- Round 2||2 September, 2015||1 Day|
|8||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||3 to 7 September, 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 7 September, 2015||5 Days|
|9||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||09 September 2015||1 Day|
|10||Publication of Result- Round 3||10 September 2015||1 day|
|11||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 3||11September to 15 September 2015 (up to 06:00 PM of 15 September, 2015||5 day|
|9||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||15 September, 2015 (After 06:00 PM)||–|
AIPMT 2015 Counseling Timeline
AIPMT 2015 Counseling will be conducted online in three rounds beginning from August 19. The counseling finally concludes on September 15, 2015 with transfer of vacant seats to respective states.
|AIPMT Counseling||Counseling Timeline|
|Round 1||August 19 to August 23, 2015|
|Round 2||September 1 & 2, 2015|
|Round 3 and final round||September 9 & 10, 2015|
AIPMT 2015 Counseling & Number of Seats
AIPMT 2015 online counseling will be done only for those candidates who are qualified for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. The table given below shows the rank range of applicants below diverse category eligible for counseling.
|Category||Rank Range (All India Quota Seats)||Category||Rank Range (All India Quota Seats)|
|UR||1 – 14052||UR – PH||15149 – 61494|
|OBC||14053 – 14905||OBC – PH||62218 – 67788|
|SC||14200 – 61238||SC – PH||66314 – 73737|
|ST||14481 – 83162||ST – PH||NA|
The number of MBBS and BDS seats accessible at different phases of AIPMT 2015 counseling is given below:
|AIPMT Counseling for MBBS & BDS||Number of Available Seats for AIPMT 2015 Counseling|
|MBBS Seats||Around 3179 Seats in 159 Medical Colleges|
|BDS Seats||Around 250 Seats in 28 Dental Colleges|