Table of Content
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card will be soon available on the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in. Student are requested to download AIPMT 2017 Admit Card. The hall ticket will be available in online mode only on www.aipmt.nic.in. Applicants must keep the hall ticket with themselves for future reference at least till the counseling gets over. The hall ticket specifies applicant’s name, date of birth, site and address of the examination centre, roll number, photograph, signature and many more etc. The hall ticket is the most important document as it verifies the identity of the appearing applicants. Applicants those who failed to bring the hall ticket at the time of examination will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Applicants can follow the procedure to download the hall ticket below.
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card Details
The AIPMT admit card contains the following details, applicants need to confirm to avoid any trouble in future.
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of applicants father
- Roll Number as allocated to the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Category/ Sub-category to which he/ she belongs
- Date of birth, as submitted by the candidate
- Language in which applicant selected to write the paper
- Details of exam center and schedule
- Applicants photograph and signature
- Few general instructions
Steps to download the AIPMT 2017 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of AIPMT i.e. aipmt.nic.in
- Click on the link “AIPMT Admit Card”
- Following which the screen should appear where applicants need to enter their registration number, date of birth, password and click on “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be available on the screen, applicant need to save it and take the print out of the admit card.
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card Important Information
- Applicants are requested to create several copies of the admit card to avoid any consequences in future.
- Applicants have to paste the passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card and get it attested from the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution.
- Applicants need to mention on the reverse side of the photograph mention their Name, Application Number and Roll Number for verification.
- Applicants also need to carry one passport size photograph for the attendance sheet.
- Applicants must bring both the photos with their admit card on exam day, failing which applicant will not allowed to sit for the examination.