Table of Content
AIPGMET 2017 is commonly known as All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test. This entrance exam is conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed University), Pune (DPU) for the candidates seeking admission to Post-Graduate Medical Programmes: MS/ MD/ PG Diploma through All -India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test at Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune. Candidate should obtain 50% or more marks at AIPGMET 2016 to qualify for admission. The Exam is usually conducted at Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri and Pune. The AIPGMET Exam is conducted usually in the month of January.
AIPGMET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the Eligibility Criteria for AIPGMET 2015 entrance exam:-
The candidate passed final MBBS examination from a recognized medical college is eligible. The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotating internship. The candidate who is still undergoing one-year compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete it by will be permitted to appear at the AIPGMET 2015.
- Questions will be single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The examinations will be conducted in English.
AIPGMET 2017 Registration
- Download the application form, visit: Online
- Fill up the information in your own handwriting.
- Paste photographs taken from the same negative). Do not staple the Photographs.
- Forward the Application Form (duly filled in) along with necessary documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 3,750/- (Rupees three thousand seven hundred fifty only) drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’ payable at Pune. The last date of form submission is 10/04/2014.
- Send the Application forms mentioning over the envelop “APPLICATION FORM FOR AIPGMET-II-2014 “addressed to
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,
Pune – 411 018
On Receipt of Application Form along with a DD of requisite amount, the Information Brochure will be dispatched at your given address. The Information Brochure Serial Number shall be your Application Form Number for further correspondence, if any.
AIPGMET 2017 Exam Dates
Add Rs.250 if want by post
|Last date to submitting the application fee||Without late fee :November, 2016
The form accompany DD of Rs. 3750
With late fee:December, 2016
The form should accompany DD of Rs. 4250
|Date of the entrance exam:
Medical: 11:00 am to 02:30 pm
Dental: 11:00 am to 12: 30 pm
|Admit Card||One week prior to the entrance exam|
|Declaration of result||February, 2017|
|Counselling Process||Will be notified later|
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|