AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern specifies the type of questions, allotment of marks per subject, length of the exam, number of questions etc. It is conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE) with the aim of providing admission and improving the quality Medical education. The AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern will provide the aspirants with an overview of what carries more weightage and thus will help them to prepare well in advance. Application form will be available for the interested aspirants on the official website. The AIPGMEE exam is used for the admission of candidates in MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. The exam will computer based and will be for 3 and half hours. The AIPGMEE exam will be held in the month of December, 2016. Applicants can verify the structure of the test.
AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The paper is computer based and consists of 300 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The question paper will be in English only.
- Each correct answer 1 mark will be added and no marks will be reduced for any wrong answer.
- The duration for the paper will be 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The distribution of questions and syllabus for the exam is given below:
|SUBJECT||NO OF QUESTIONS|
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENERELOGY||37|
|SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANESTHESIA||46|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS AND RADIOTHERAPY||12(6+6)|
|OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||20|
The minimum qualifying scores of AIPGMEE 2017 for different categories are:
|Candidate’s Category||AIPGMEE 2017 Qualifying Score|
|Persons with Disability||45%|
Important Links for AIPGMEE 2017
AIPGMEE Exam Introductory Video – Must Watch![av_video src=’https://youtu.be/EpAYrmfK6ao’ title=”AIPGMEE 2017 Exam Video” format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′]