The AIPGMEE 2017 entrance exam is conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) for the admission of students in postgraduate programme such as MD/MS/Diploma in different affiliated colleges of India. The AIPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria will assist the students to understand the necessary requirements before applying for the examination. Applicants should be a citizen of India to be eligible for the examination. Application form is available on the official website for applicants who are interested to appear for the examination. The AIPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria specifies candidates age border, academic qualification, least passing percentage, required subjects etc. Applicants can view the eligibility criteria of AIPGMEE 2017 into points.
AIPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who have finished their MBBS certificate programme from a recognized University/ Institution to appear for the AIPGMEE 2017 examination.
- The institute must be recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
- Applicants applying for the exam must be resident of India.
- Applicants who are in final year or waiting for results can also apply for the AIPGMEE examination.
- Applicants ought to have completed their internship of one year or probably completing on or before 31st March of that year are eligible.
Important Links for AIPGMEE 2017
AIPGMEE Exam Introductory Video – Must Watch!