AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form will be available online for the candidates who are interested on the official website. Candidates have to pay the application fees online through Debit/ Credit card only. The AIPGMEE 2017 exam is an all India level exam and conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBA) for the admission of candidates into postgraduate programmes. Those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply for the examination. Candidates can fill the application form from August, 2017. AIPGMEE 2017 Application form specifies candidate’s private, educational qualification, category and other details as mandatory in the form. The AIPGMEE exam is going to be held in the month of December, 2016. Candidates should be ready with all the necessary documents required before applying for the exam. The last date to apply for the exam is October, 2016. Candidates can follow the below steps to apply for the examination.
AIPGMEE 2017 Application Procedure
- The AIPGMEE 2017 online registration will be available on nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE .
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions specified and general idea of the application before planning to fill up the online application.
- Candidates have to register by filling up the necessary details such as academic marks, personal and other information as mentioned in the form and save it.
- Candidates have to upload their recent scanned passport size photograph and signature as required in the form and submit it.
- Candidates ought to pay the application fees online through Debit/ Credit card to complete the application procedure.
AIPGMEE 2017 Application fees
Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates)
Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)
Important Links for AIPGMEE 2017
AIPGMEE Exam Introductory Video – Must Watch![av_video src=’https://youtu.be/EpAYrmfK6ao’ title=”AIPGMEE 2017 Entrance Exam” format=’16-9′ width=’16’ height=’9′]