AIPGDET 2017 is commonly known as All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test. The AIPGDET exam is conducted by Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed University), Pune (DPU). The Exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission to Post-Graduate Dental Programmes at Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri, Pune. The Exam is usually conducted at Dr. D. Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pimpri and Pune. The AIPGDET Exam is conducted usually in the month of January.
AIPGDET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for AIPGDET 2017 entrance exam:-
Candidates should possess B.D.S. degree from a recognized dental college included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948. Those who have obtained registration from the Dental Council of India or from any State Dental Council, after completing one year compulsory rotator internship are also eligible for this All India Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination. Candidates, who are yet to complete internship, can also attend the exam under the condition that they have to produce certificate from Principal/ Dean regarding the date of completion of the internship.
Those who will be completing the internship before 31st March of the year of the conduction of examination can also apply for provisional admission but they should submit a certificate by the head of the institution declaring the date of completion of internship.
AIPGDET 2017 Syllabus
- Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral and Maxillo facial Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endotontics
- Community Dentistry & Preventive Dentistry
AIPGDET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology||125 question||2 hours|
|Oral and Maxillo facial Surgery|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endotontics|
|Community Dentistry & Preventive Dentistry|
- Questions will be single best response objective type with four answer options.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The examinations will be conducted in English.
AIPGDET 2017 Application Form
- Download the application form, visit: PDF Online
- Fill up the information in your own handwriting.
- Paste photographs taken from the same negative). Do not staple the Photographs.
- Forward the Application Form (duly filled in) along with necessary documents and a Demand Draft of Rs. 3,750/- (Rupees three thousand seven hundred fifty only) drawn on any nationalized Bank, in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth’ payable at Pune. The last date of form submission is 10/04/2014
- Send the Application forms mentioning over the envelop “APPLICATION FORM FOR AIPGDET-II-2017 “addressed to
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri,
Pune – 411 018
On Receipt of Application Form along with a DD of requisite amount, the Information Brochure will be dispatched at your given address. The Information Brochure Serial Number shall be your Application Form Number for further correspondence, if any.
AIPGDET 2017 Exam Dates
|Last date for submitting the application form||2nd week of Apr 2017|
|Last date for submitting the application form with late fee||3rd week of Apr 2017|
|Admit cards||Five days before the Entrance Test|
|Date & Time of AIPGDET II-2017||3rd week of Apr 2017|
|Schedule of Counselling||Will be notified soon|
|College to open on||Will be notified soon|