In this article you can get details on AIPGDEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria such as its age limit, education qualification and document requirement for AIPGDEE Exam. All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination widely known as AIPGDEE is a national level exam. Applicants who are seeking to take admission in postgraduate MDS course must satisfy the eligibility conditions mentioned by the conducting authority AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences). The AIPGDEE eligibility criteria specify the rules and regulation which are required to be satisfied by the applicant before applying for the examination. Application form is available for the applicants online on the official website only for those who assure the criterion. The eligibility criteria consist of applicant’s education qualification, minimum passing percentage, required subjects, age border etc. The AIPGDEE entrance exam is going to be held in the month of January, 2017. Interested applicants can refer to the eligibility criteria mentioned below before registering for the examination.
AIPGDEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants of Indian Nationality are only eligible for the examination.
- Applicants who have graduate degree of BDS or its equivalent and completed from a recognized University can apply.
- Appearing applicants have to do 12 months unavoidable rotating internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2016.
- Applicants those who have completed their BDS programme from a recognized university on or before 1988 are not required having a compulsory internship.
- The age of the appearing applicants should be at least 21 years before applying for the examination.