AIMA UGAT 2017 Result will get declared in the month of June 2017. It will declare on an official site of AIMA UGAT. Students appearing for this entrance exam can get admissions in UG program BBA, BHM, BCA, Integrated MBA courses. The exam will be held 13th May 2017.
AIMA UGAT 2017 is a national level exam which is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association). This exam will be conducted in both the modes, through online (Computer Based) & offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)
AIMA UGAT 2017 Result
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
After results get declared, students can download the AIMA UGAT 2017 score card. They need to visit the official website (https://www.aima.in). Scorecard means marks scored in each subject and total marks scored.Admissions will be given on basis of merit list. Students need to download the AIMA UGAT rank card. Exam authorities send a photocopy of score card to all students by normal post at your residence, registered at the time of filing an application form.
AIMA UGAT result is available through online mode. Students can visit the official site and can check the results. Results will get released in the month of June 2017. Students will get the answer keys a week before the declaration of results. The student will get tentative scoring & they can take their next move.
How to check AIMA UGAT 2017 Results
Simple steps to download the AIMA UGAT 2017 results from an official website
- Visit the official website of AIMA UGAT.
- The link will redirect you to a new window.
- Students need to enter their 8 digit Roll No.
- They need to click on “Submit” Button.
- Students can view their results.
- Students need to take a printout of their results.
- Candidates need to preserve their results or score card till the admission process gets over.
Procedure to Get Duplicate AIMA UGAT 2017 Scorecard
If any student lost the hard copy of score card sent to a candidate by post. A student needs to send an application along with the photocopy of UGAT admit card to the official address of AIMA UGAT The size of the envelope should be 24cms x 12cms (approx).
The documents have to be sent to the below-mentioned address:
Centre for Management Services,
All India Management Association,
Management House – 14,
New Delhi-110 003.
If candidate requesting for duplicate score card within 45 days of results declared, students don’t need to pay any penalty fees. If students are applying after 45 days of getting results, they need to pay the fees of Rs 100/-.Fees will be in form of DD (Demand Draft) in favour of ‘All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
Steps for Revaluation of AIMA UGAT 2017 Results
- If students are not satisfied with the results, they can go for Re-evaluation of their results.
- Students need to submit a separate request for re-evaluation within 7 days of the declaration of results.
- Aspirants can view re-evaluation results on the official website and get written feedback for the same.
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 1000/-.
- The student needs to report AIMA-CME office on the date and time communicated by Examination Department as per availability of faculty to discuss the answer sheet.
- The student will get a feedback in person or it will be sent to students through email/ courier/ sped post.
No Change in marks will be made after Feedback on the answer sheet.
- This policy will be effective from June 2010 examination onwards.
AIMA UGAT 2017 Merit List
Exam officials will declare the rank card after the results. A rank card is based on merit list. Merit list is based on the performance of the candidate in each AIMA UGAT Exam, Students from general need to score minimum 25% marks to get qualified & for reserve category scoring marks should be 20% Marks.
Procedure After AIMA UGAT Results 2017
After the declaration of results, Exam officials will publish the list of students qualified for counselling round. Students who have qualified AIMA UGAT exam 2017 will be allowed to enter for next round. In counselling round, students can select the colleges of their own choice. All the original documents will be verified at the time of counselling. Schedule of counselling will be declared on the official site of AIMA UGAT. Students need to keep a track of upcoming notifications.
Seats will be allotted to candidates during AIMA UGAT 2017 counselling on the basis of their ranks in the AIMA UGAT entrance exam, in the order of preference given for the seats and availability of seats in the category.
AIMA UGAT 2017 – Quick Links[twocol_one class=”alpha”] [/twocol_one]
We hope that all the information is given on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!