AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card will be released on 6th May 2017. An exam will be conducted on 13th May 2017. Admit card is available through online mode. Admit card is an important aspect for every student. As it’s an entry gate for to enter an examination hall. If candidates forgot they admit card during their examination, they won’t be able to appear for an exam.
AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card – BRIEF Details
As admit card will be available from 6th May 2017. But candidates who have successfully completed their application procedure will be able to download their admit card. An admit card will available only through online mode. It means students have to download they admit card through an official website of UGAT.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit the official website of AIMA UGAT 2017 ( https://www.aima.in).
- The link will redirect you to the new window.
- Students need to fill details such as Form Number or Email ID.
- Once details are filled click on the “Get Admit Card” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to take printout. (Its better they take 2 -3 copies of it)
- Candidates are advised to preserve they admit card till the whole process get completed.
- Application Form Number.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Roll Number of the Candidates.
- Image of Candidate.
- Signature of Candidate.
- Examination Venue.
- Examination Date.
- Time of Exam.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Students should be well versed with exam venue or exam.
- Candidates are instructed that they need to reach their exam venue an hour before.
- All out Station candidates are instructed that they move from their residence at the right time so they can reach the examination hall an hour before.
- All students are given grace time to enter an examination hall, but if any student crosses the time limit then that student won’t be able to appear for an exam.
- Students should carry their admit card & identity proof while coming for an exam.
- There will be a warning bell, 15 minutes prior starting of an exam. It means students can get relaxed & can do their last minute preparation.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in computer based mode and pen & paper based mode.
- Courses: BBA, BHM, BCA, Integrated MBA, etc.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be two hours (10 AM to 12 Noon).
- of Question: The question paper will contain total 130 questions.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions.
- UGAT Syllabus: It will contain topics like English Language, Numerical & Data Analysis, Reasoning & General Intelligence, General Knowledge and (Service Aptitude & Scientific Aptitude for BHM)
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognised board or school.
- Students appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for this exam.
But students have an option; they can give an exam through online mode (I.E Computer based exam) & through offline mode (I.E Pen & paper mode Exam). Students should be aware that admit card is an important document. In other words, admit card is an identity proof of the candidate in a test.
AIMA UGAT 2017 Summary
|AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card release||on or after 06 May 2017|
|AIMA UGAT Exam date||13th May 2017|
|AIMA UGAT 2017 Result declaration||June 2017|
The Application Form of the AIMA UGAT 2017 has been released now. The Registration for the AIMA UGAT 2017 has been Started now. The last date for the online registration is on 3rd May 2017. The list of the AIMA UGAT 2017 Has been released now.
Latest News of AIMA UGAT:
November 20, 2015 – New Delhi has released the examination dates for Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT). The exam will be conducted on May 7, 2016.
Date of AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card
All the official information is released by AIMA. Admit card dates have been released & candidates can start their preparation for an exam.
UGAT Admit card will available online from 6th May 2017.
So students have to download the admit card prior examination, as exam date is held on 13th may 2017. SO there is a gap of 1 week. It’s important for each & every candidate to check all the relevant information on admit card. (I.E Al the information provided is correct or not, spell check is another aspect). If there are any discrepancies found in Admit card, students can rectify in given mention time.
Procedure to Download AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card
Students have to follow the easy steps to download their admit card.
Really very simple steps to download your admit card.
AIMA UGAT Admit Card 2017 Details
Each & every information on Admit card is necessary. Students are requested to check each and every information minutely. As Admit is gate pass to enter the examination hall. (Minute element includes, spell check, all information mention is correct & best to your knowledge). If any information found incorrect in the process for filing an admission, your admission can get cancel.
Kindly affix two similar photographs on admit card & every candidate needs to attest their photograph on Admit card by any Gazette officer or Head of the Institute/ College from where the candidates have passed out or at appearing for their final year exam.
Students need to preserve their admit card. All the above information needs to be checked minutely. If there is any error in the Admit card or any information wrongly printed, students need to get rectified immediately. Students need to inform the exam authorities & kindly get it resolved before the exam.
ID Proof along with AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates have to carry their ID proof while entering the examination hall. Students along with their identity card, they need to carry an identity proof along with them. Both admit card & ID proof are mandatory, as some exam inspection may not allow student if any of the documents won’t is available with students.
IN ID proof, students photograph should be clear & copy should be attested by gazetted officers of college authorities
AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card Important Instruction
All the candidates who will be going to appear for UGAT 2017, they need to go through this article. UGAT score is a step to reach your destination. Students can make a choice of their own colleges. Sharing a few suggestions for smooth functioning.
AIMA UGAT 2017 Result Notification
After appearing for an exam, next step will result. It’s notified to all the students appearing for AIMA UGAT, results will be declared in last week of May 2017 or 1st week of June 2017.
A separate copy of the score card with photograph will be sent via normal post to the candidate’s registered address.
Further, students need to download their score card, post few days of results the rank card will be released. Admissions will be declared on merit listing. Students who are qualified will go for the next round of counselling sessions.
Important Dates on AIMA UGAT 2017
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form.||1st May 2017.|
|The last date to register online.||3rd May 2017.|
|Last date to receive application along with DD.||3rd May 2017.|
|Admit card release.||on or after 06 May 2017.|
|Exam date.||13th May 2017.|
|Result declaration.||June 2017.|
AIMA UGAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Eligibility Criteria of AIMA UGAT 2017
Here we have mentioned the AIMA UGAT eligibility criteria:
AIMA UGAT 2017 – Quick Links
We hope that all the information given on this page about AIMA UGAT 2017 Admit Card will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other Institutional examinations.
Best of luck!