AIIMS PG 2017 July Session Final Result : Under the authority of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi there will be an entrance examination conducting, which is AIIMS PG 2017. Basically, AIIMS PG 2017 will be conducted as two sessions, one is January Session and another is July Session. AIIMS PG 2017 will be conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi to find the suitable candidates for MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch courses offered by AIIMS. Final results for all these courses will be displayed on the notice board of examination section at AIIMS campus in New Delhi. AIIMS result will be available also on their official web pages also. Those are www.aiimsexams.org and www.aiims.edu. Candidates can check their results from these pages also.
AIIMS PG 2017 Important Dates (Result Date)
|Online Registration Commences From||17th February of 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||9th March of 2017|
|Date for Checking the Application Status||17th March of 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||27th March of 2017|
|Examination Date (CBT)||8th April of 2017|
|Expected Date of Result Declaration (Stage-1)||13th April of 2017|
|Departmental Assessment||24th, 25th & 26th April of 2017|
|Final Result||28th April of 2017|
|Last date for Admission||31st August of 2017|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The result of stage 1 will be available on the webpage of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be given to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages will not be eligible for admission.
- Selected candidates are directed to join on 01/07/2017 or before 15/07/2017. The last date of joining of selected candidates will be 15th July of 2017.
- The last date for admission the DM/ M.Ch/ & MD (Hospital Administration) Entrance Examination will be 31st August of 2017. In any circumstances, the last date for admission will not be extended after 31st August of 2017.
Candidates can check their AIIMS PG 2017 Result through online process from the official website. Result for MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS will be declared on 13th May 2017. The stage-1 result of DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administration) will be declared on 13th April 2017. The final result will be declared on 28th April 2017.
AIIMS PG 2017 Selection Process for July Session
The selection process for DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administration) programs is made through a two-stage performance evaluation basis.
There will be a written test for the candidate in the subject which he/she has applied for. The test will be carrying 80 marks and 90 minutes time duration. All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
All the candidates who have scored more than 50 % in written test (Stage 1), will be picked for departmental/clinical/practical/lab based assessment. This assessment carries 20 marks.
Final results will be based on total marks obtained in stage 1 & stage 2.
Things to Remember
We hope that the given information here will help you to get some idea about AIIMS PG 2017 results.
Best of luck!