AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses has been released on 5th September 2017. The application form will be available on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. Eligible candidates can apply for the examination. Candidates must be well prepared in advance with all the necessary documents before registering for the AIIMS PG exam. You can pay their application fees through SBI Bank Challan and also online through Debit/ Credit Card. Application form specifies candidates personal, qualification and other necessary information required during the registration process. Candidates are required to fill the application form with valid information before the due date failing which the forms will be rejected.
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form Important Dates
The following are the official application dates of AIIMS PG for the January session
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)
|Starting of online registration||5th September 2017||Closing Date of registration||25th September 2017||Date for checking the application status||14th October 2017||Exam Date||5th November 2017|
For MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)
|Availability of prospectus and starting of online registration for application||September 2017||Closing date of online registration||September 2017||Date to check the application status||October 2017||Date of Exam||November 2017|
How to Apply AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit online on the official from here AIIMS PG 2018 Application Form (link)
- You should select their course in the Registration/Login section and Click on “Go” button in the Registration/Login section.
- The candidate has to click on “Proceed” button and read the guidelines mentioned and click on “Proceed” button to continue.
- You will have to fill in their personal details such as name, date of birth, address, contact number, email- ID and agree on the declaration and click on “Save & Proceed”
- After clicking on Save & Proceed button, a confirmation page will appear. Candidate needs to re-check the details entered and confirm the details by clicking on “Save & Proceed” button if not then click on “Edit” button to edit the details if required.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format only (maximum size is 100kb) and save it.
- You can pay their application fees through SBI Bank challan or online through Debit/ Credit Card.
- Aspirants can print their registration slip after the payment and save it for future reference.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS recognized from the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 55% marks in qualifying exam (50% for the SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates must complete the 12 months of rotatory internship/practical training on or before 30th July 2018.
- Candidates must pass a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st January 2018.
AIIMS PG 2018 Application Fees
Application fee of Rs 1000/- for General category students and Rs 800/- for SC/ ST category.
Candidates can pay their fees offline by generating bank challan.
Also, they can deposit the registration fee at nearest SBI Branch and online through Debit/ Credit Card.
AIIMS PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Check out the AIIMS PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria course wise
For DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration):