AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card : The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a well known autonomous university. AIIMS PG will be conducted under the authority of The AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS PG 2017 will be conducted for the admission of candidates into MD/ MD (Hospital Administration)/ M.Ch (3 Years)/ M.Ch (6 Years)/ DM / DM (6 Years)/ MDS/ MS/ Ph.D programs. This entrance exam will be held twice in a year. All registered candidates can download their hall tickets by login with given candidate ID and password. Candidates must carry AIIMS PG Admit Card to get entry to the exam hall. Candidates must keep their Admit Card safely after the exam also, as because it is needed at the time of admission and counselling.
DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Administration) (July 2017)
MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS (July 2017)
Ph.D (January 2017)
Admit Card Availability
27th March of 2017
25th April of 2017
04th February of 2017
Entrance Examination Date
08th April of 2017
07th May of 2017
11th February of 2017
AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card for July Session
Candidates who have applied for AIIMS PG 2017 can download their Admit Card via online from the official web page. All candidates can download Admit Card after successfully submitting the application. Candidates cannot get AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card via postal. As AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card is a very important document every candidate must carry it on the day of the exam. For online and offline exams it is mandatory to carry Admit Card by candidates. Admit Card will be included details such as candidate name, category, exam date, exam centre, etc. Candidates must keep their admit card safely as it is needed for counselling and admission process.
To Download AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card
To download AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card candidates must visit www.aiimsexams.org, but till now admit card for AIIMS PG 2017 has not yet published and even details about release date also unknown. Once the update has made by officials, we will give you update of downloading procedure for AIIMS PG 2017.
Errors or Mistakes in AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card
If you find any kind of error or mistakes on AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card. Candidate must immediately contact the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi through e-mail. Complaints received after the examination will not be accepted. If there is any error found on documents, the information given by candidate on the application form will be considered as right in all statements.
Candidates can download their Admit Card through www.aiimsexams.org. All candidates must download Admit Cards from the web page mentioned above, as because Admit Cards will not be sent through postal service. Candidates can contact the following address for all enquiries related to entrance examination. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608. Telephone: 011 26589900, 26588500 (extensions: 6421, 4499, 6422), Fax: 011 26588789, Webpage: www.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
- Courses: MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS courses for admission in AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur & Rishikesh.
- Exam Mode: MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS will be held through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Subjects: For MD/MS, the entrance test will cover all the subjects of MBBS level and for MDS; the question paper will comprise the questions of BDS level.
- Number of Questions: The entrance test for MD/MS will contain 200 questions. The entrance test of MDS will consist of 90 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: The duration of MD/MS entrance exam will be 3 hours. The duration of MDS examination will be 1 ½ hours.
- Exam Timings: Timings for MD/MS will be 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and timings for MDS will be 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct response, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
We hope that the information given here will give you some understanding about AIIMS PG 2017 and will help you to do better in AIIMS PG 2017.
Best of luck!