All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi will be declaring result of AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) examination result. AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) examinations will be conducted twice in a year. All the candidates who have attended the examination successfully can check their result on the official web page of AIIMS.
Here we have provided information regarding AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) result to candidates. We have included one table which indicates all important dates of AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS).
Latest News on AIIMS :
30th April 2017 – In 20 Districts 46 PG seats are reserved.
1st December 2016 – Nayani SIngh Makkar was the one who topped in AIIMS 2016.
AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) Result
All candidates can check their AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) result from 13th May of 2017 onwards from the official web page of AIIMS. The official web pages are following, www.aiimsexams.org and www.aiims.edu.
Important Dates For AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS
Online registration begins on
8th March of 2017.
Online registration ends on
29th March of 2017.
Application status checking date for candidates
7th April of 2017.
Availability of Admit Card
25th April of 2017.
Entrance examination date
7th May of 2017.
Declaration date of result
13th May of 2017.
5th June of 2017.
13th June of 2017.
25th August of 2017.
will be announced later.
AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) Counselling
Counselling process for AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) will be started from 5th June of 2017. Candidates who are selected must download the counselling letter from the official website to appear in the counselling round. The spot counselling will be conducted on 27th February of 2017. In each category, the number of candidates called for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order of counselling will be GEN/SC/ST/OBC.
Instructions For AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) Open Counselling
- Updated list of vacant seats available for open counselling has uploaded by AIIMS on their official web page on 14th February of 2017.
- The online registration was open from 16th February of 2017 to 19th February of 2017.
- Candidates who have 50 % or above can apply for open counselling.
- To register visit the official website.
- Select your desired course “(MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS)” under “Academic Courses” link and then click on the “Registration/Login” to proceed to register.
- Enter your candidate ID and Password to login.
- On “My Page” presses on “Register for Open Counseling” link.
- Opt for choice to register for Open Counselling.
- Take a printout of Registration Slip.
- Produce printout of the Registration slip to attend open counselling along with all original certificates and one set of photocopy of certificates.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend open counselling without production of registration slip generated at the time of online registration for open counselling.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th Class Passing Certificate (As proof of Date Of Birth).
- MBBS/BDS Mark Sheets.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate.
- Counselling Call Letter.
- AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card.
We hope that the given information on this page will help you in result searching of AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS) and further needs.
Best of luck!