AIIMS 2017 MBBS Exam Pattern will help the candidates to understand the overall sketch of the examination. The All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS 2017 MBBS entrance exam for the admission of candidates in undergraduate medical course at AIIMS Institute. The exam pattern will specify the rules and regulation of the exam which will help the candidates to prepare and plan in advance before applying for the examination. The AIIMS MBBS 2017 is shall be held in the month of June, 2017.Interested candidates can apply for the exam from the official website on or before the due date. The AIIMS 2017 MBBS exam pattern states the length of the exam, important subjects, marking scheme, total number and type of questions etc. Candidates must be aware about the exam pattern carefully before sitting for the examination. Candidate can view the exam pattern in detail mentioned in this post.
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be provided in either English or Hindi as per candidate’s preference.
- Each right reply candidates will get 1 mark and 1/3 of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- It is a Computer based exam which consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The period of exam is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- The structure of the paper is given below:
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Biology (Zoology & Botany)||60|
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Syllabus
Here we are going to display AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 in the beneath section:
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Physics Syllabus
- Circular Motion
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Chemistry Syllabus
Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
Section B: Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
Section C: Physical Chemistry
- State of Matter
- Chemical Equilibrium
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Zoology Syllabus
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Reproductive System
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Botany Syllabus
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Transpiration and respiration
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Botany and Human Welfare