Candidates who want to seek admission to MBBS programme in AIIMS Institute must satisfy the AIIMS 2017 MBBS Eligibility Criteria before applying for the entrance examinations. The AIIMS is a nationalized exam conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The eligibility criterion contains candidates required age, academic conditions, minimum passing percentage, category, core subjects etc. AIIMS 2017 Application form will be available on the official for the candidates who are interested. Candidates who are in the final year or waiting for the results can also apply for the examination. Candidates who are citizen of India are only eligible for the examination. Candidates must be of at least 17 years of age to be eligible. The AIIMS 2017 eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Candidates are required to read the criteria carefully before applying for the examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission must have completed their Higher Secondary Certificate/ 10
+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized University / Board to be eligible.
- Candidates before applying should be of at least 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2016.
- Candidates applying must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as their core subjects in Higher Secondary examination.
- Candidates of general category should score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible (50% in case of SC/ ST category students)
- Candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates who are in the final year or waiting for the result can also apply.