AIIMS 2017 MBBS Application Form – The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education which have been declared as institutions of national importance by Act of Parliament. AIIMS MBBS is a national level UG medical entrance exam that is conducted by AIIMS (New Delhi) for admission into their MBBS progammes. The results will be the basis for gaining admission into the 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions located over India namely New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur and Bhubaneswar. Among the seats 72 are of AIIMS Delhi and the rest 600 are in the 6 new AIIMS. Each new AIIMS allocates 100 seats for their MBBS progammes.
Aspiring candidates who clear this exam will have the opportunity to gain admission into these important institutions.
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Registration Process
The AIIMS MBBS 2017 application forms have to be submitted online and can be done so by following the few simple steps. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Candidates who are keen on applying for this exam have to first visit the AIIMS MBBS 2017 official website (mbbs.aiimsexams.org) after which the home page opens up.
- The next step is registration. If you are a new user you have to register yourself by clicking proceed on the new registration page and register by proving a valid email id and password. If you already are a user you can directly login by providing the application number and password.
- The candidate is advised to read the guidelines page carefully and only then click on “Proceed” to continue.
- The next step is filling the AIIMS MBBS 2017 application form that will be displayed next which will have basic personal information such as name, DoB STC. Please do note that all fields marked (*) are mandatory and if left incomplete the form could be rejected.
- After clicking on the declaration button and clicking save and proceed a confirmation page will appear which is used to verify your application details. If all the fields are correct click on save and proceed if not select edit. The save and proceed button finalizes the application after which you will receive an SMS stating your application number and password along with the status of the application.
- The next step in the process is uploading of the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumbprint. For the photograph it should be recent and Coloured with a white background. The photograph should be taken with the candidate holding a placard on which his name and date of the photograph is written and should be clearly visible. The photograph should be in png, jpg, jpeg or gif format and the size limit is 100kb.
- For the thumb impression the candidate must place his left thumb imprint on a 2”*3”sheet with a stamp pad and scan it. The supported formats are png, jpg, jpeg or gif format and the size limit is 10kb to 100kb.
- For the signature candidates must sigh on a 2”*3” sheet with a black ball pen and scan it. The supported formats are png, jpg, jpeg and gif and the size limit is 10kb to 100kb.
- Already register applicants can log in and the screen displays My Page which will have enlisted candidate’s general details, due steps, registration fee status and registration slip status.
- The next step is the payment of fees which can be done via cash or debit/credit card.
- For cash payment the candidate has to click on pay through SBI challan to generate a challan from my status section on my page and deposit it in the nearest SBI branch a day after generation of the challan. After successful payment the bank will retain one copy and hand over a copy to the candidate which he should retain properly.
- For payment via debit/credit card the candidate should follow the instructions displayed on the website
- The next step is the generation of slip after the payment is done successfully and approved by the bank and candidates can take a print of it by clicking on print AIIMS MBBS 2017 registration slip.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|AIIMS MBBS Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Notification||January 22, 2017|
|Online registration starts||January 24, 2017|
|Online registration Last Date||February 23, 2017|
|Status of registration including rejections and deficiences in application form||March 7, 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2017||May 1, 2017|
|Date of Examination (Online)||May 28, 2017|
|Declaration of AIIMS MBBS Result 2017||June 14, 2017|
|First Counselling||July 3 to 6, 2017|
|August 3, 2017|
|September 4, 2017|
|September 27, 2017|
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Application fees
Candidates have to pay their application fees through SBI Bank Challan.
For General and OBC candidates – Rs 1000/-
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates –Rs 800/-
This completes your AIIMS 2017 MBBS registration process.