AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card : All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be the conducting authority of AIIMS MBBS, so they will provide Admit Card for AIIMS MBBS 2017. Candidates who successfully submit application form and fees can download the Admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2017. The AIIMS MBBS 2017 exam will be conducting on 28th May 2017. There will be some important details will be on this Admit Car
|Candidates can download AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card from||01st May 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Examination will be conducted on||28th May 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Admit Card Details
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- At first, you need to visit the official web page of AIMS entrance exams. The official page is aiimsexams.org
- Click the link which stands for download admit card for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.
- Write Application Number, and Passwords then click login.
- Download and Print AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from 1st May 2017. Candidates can download their Admit Card from aiimsexams.org
- Every candidate must take a printout of the same. Admit Cards will not be sent through the postal system. Candidates will be prohibited to enter exam hall if they’re not carrying a valid Admit Card at the exam time.
- Candidates strictly will be prohibited from entering exam hall if they’re not carrying the Admit Card. Admit card must contain the details such as IP address.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safely until they get a seat in College. Duplicate admit card will not be issued after examination.
- All the examination centre details which are assigned by AIMS will be given in Admit Card; note your exam centre’s address carefully. It is better to visit exam centre a few days before the exam. This will help you to familiarise with directions to exam centre and which will help you to reach exam centre at right time on exam day.
- These following items only are allowed carry at the day of examination by candidates to the examination centre.
Admit Cards of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be issued by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)On exam day every candidate must carry their AIIMS MBBS, Admit Card. Candidates can log in their Admit Cards by logging into official candidate page. While you’re logging into official candidate page you might need to provide login credentials. AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card will be released as per the details were given by candidates on their form.
Procedure to download AIIMS MBBS 2017
Instruction about AIMS MBBS Admit Card
What if you’re not able to download the AIIMS MMBS Admit Card?
If admit card status of a candidate is not available on the website, the candidate must immediately write to the exam conducting body along with full particulars of the Registration Form or through email.
Instructions for downloading AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- AIMS MBBS Admit Card
- One Photograph
- Identity Proof
- Please read all the instructions given in admit card carefully.
AIIMS MBBS Examination Centers
They’re saying that AIIMS will take care of that the candidate will be allotted in any centre at any of the cities chosen by the applicant. But if there are any circumstances such as lack of the sufficient number of candidates, logistics, administrative and other reasons. A candidate may be relocated to another examination centre in any another city. Therefore applicants must be prepared to appear for the examination in the examination centre allotted to them.
We hope that the information given here will be very helpful for you and to do better in AIIMS MBBS 2017
Best of luck!