The AIIMS Counselling 2017 will begin from 3rd July 2017 until 6th July 2017 comprising of 3 rounds and an open counselling round (if required). The schedule and seats shall be allotted to the candidates according to their merit. The minimum cutoff for the counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2017 is 50% for the General Category, 45% for Other Backwards Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and 40% for Scheduled Tribe/Scheduled Caste.
The candidates have to present physically on the day of counselling. Failing which, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Schedule For AIIMS Counselling 2017
- 1st Round- 3rd July 2017 to 6th July 2017
- 2nd Round- 3rd August 2017
- 3rd Round- 4th September 2017
- Open counselling- 27th September 2017
AIIMS Counselling 2017 Process
- All the candidates are supposed to be physically present or else they shall be disqualified.
- The seats will be first allotted to the candidates of General/Unreserved category followed by the reserved category.
- If a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes (OBC) had taken admission under unreserved categories, then the MBBS seat vacated by them will be filled by a candidate of the same caste category only.
- Candidates have to fill their final choices of the Institutions when called for the counselling as per their rank in a particular category.
- If any seat of ST remains vacant then it shall be transferred to SC and vice versa.
- If any seat of SC/ST/OB remains unallotted then it shall be transferred to the General Category.
Note: 3% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Orthopedic Physically Handicapped candidates.
Youtube Link – https://youtu.be/ePYLRndgHH0
Documents Required For AIIMS Counselling 2017:-
- 12th Exam Mark sheet (or equivalent) & Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- AIIMS admit card and call letter
- 6 passport size photographs
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- One set of self-attested copies of all the documents
- Date of Birth Certificate
AIIMS MBBS Admission Fees 2017
- Registration Fee- Rs. 25
- Caution Money- Rs. 100
- Tuition Fee- Rs. 1350
- Laboratory Fee- Rs. 90
- Student Union Fee- Rs. 63
Total – Rs. 1628
Hostel and Other Fees:-
- Hostel Rent- Rs.990
- Gymkhana Fee-Rs. 220
- Pot Fund- Rs.1320
- Electricity Charges-Rs. 198
- Mess Security (Refundable)- Rs. 500
- Hostel Security (Refundable)- Rs.1000
Total- Rs. 4228