Table of Content
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Exam for Nursing. Any career to be started in medical is initiated from here. It is as an autonomous Institution of national importance. AIIMS organizes entrance examinations in various courses and Nursing is one of their specializations. B.Sc of nursing post certification is offered at AIIMS situated in New Delhi only, while B.Sc (Hons) in Nursing is not only offered at AIIMS, Delhi but also in Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Jodhpur, Raipur along with Hrishikesh. The course duration for B.Sc (Hons) is 4 years while that of B.Sc nursing post certificate is 3 years.
AIIMS has become a household name in India and abroad with people from all stratus of society as unbiased, affordable and quality healthcare.
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria if you desire to apply for AIIMS BSc Nursing examination:
- Those of you applying for this course are required to clear 10+2 or equivalent examination with subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from one of the recognized universities of the state or India.
- Those of you who desire to pursue B.Sc Nursing course need to have cleared their 10+2 with total marks of 55% if they belong to General category while 50% if they are from reserved categories.
- Those of you of B.Sc Nursing course need to obtain the General Nurse along with Midwifery and essentially they should be an A’ grade nurse from one of the registered State Nurse Registration Council which is applicable if they are female individuals.
- In case of male individuals, it is necessary that you need to obtain General Nurse along with training in two of the subjects that are Venereal Disease Nursing, Tuberculosis Nursing, Ophthalmic Nursing, Physiatrist Nursing and Operation Theatre techniques.
- It is essential that both male and female individuals should essentially have 3 years of work experience as a Staff Nurse either in a recognized hospital or else as a public health nurse.
To apply for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination the age limit is all of you need to be more than 17 years of age as on 31st December of the applying year.
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Application Form
Following you would find details on AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 application form and registration process. The entrance exam details are published in leading Newspapers and AIIMS official websites i.e. www.aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in
Those of you who belong to General or OBC or do not have reservation are required to pay an application fee of 1000/-.
You need to make the payment either through Debit or Credit cards or through the
computer generated Bank challan at any of the branches of SBI.
You would have to follow the below guidelines while you fill the application form:
- You are required to apply for this examination in online mode only. First you need to visit the official website that is www aiimsexams.org.
- Next you need to register in the website by entering basic details in the registration page. Then the login details are received on your mobile number as well as email-id which you have given in the registration.
- Now you need to login with the login credentials you have received and fill the application form with all correct details. Upload recent passport size, color photograph and scanned image of signature.
- Then pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- either through credit or debit card else click on the link for bank challan and submit the form. Now, download the filled in application form and take its printout for future reference.
Mostly the application forms are available from the 1st week of April of every academic year and available till the last week of April and Examination is mostly conducted in last week of June.
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Exam Pattern
The syllabus varies for both B.Sc (Hons) Nursing and B.Sc (Post Certificate) Nursing courses. In B.Sc (Hons) Nursing, the time duration of examination is 2 hours with syllabus from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge with total marks being 100.
In B.Sc (Post Certificate) Nursing, there would be 2 stages that are Written and Interview respectively. In the written test, the topics that would be covering are fundamentals of Nursing, Medical Surgical Nursing which includes Anatonomy, Physiology and Pharmcology, Obstetrics and Midwifery, Pediatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing and Professional Trends in Nursing.
AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Exam Dates
|Online application last date||April 2017|
|Challan payment last date||April 2017|
|AIIMS BSc Nursing 2017 Entrance Examination||Hons – June 2017 at all AIIMS
Post Basic – June 2017 at New Delhi
|AIIMS BSc Nursing 2016 Result Notification||June, 2017|
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2017||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017||MU OET Medical 2017|
|AIIMS Nursing 2017||NEET UG 2017|
|AIPMT 2017||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017||Rajasthan PC PMT 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017||SRU MBBS 2017|
|KLEU AIET 2017||PIMS AICET UG 2017|