AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 counselling will be conducted in three steps. Those will be first counselling (on 18th, 19th & 20th July of 2017), second counselling (on 18th August of 2017), and an open counselling (on 27th September 2017)*. Here we got the details about first counselling.
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) will be conducting their entrance examination for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 on 18th June of 2017. After the examination, they will publish results on their official web page. After the declaration of result, they will announce the dates for counselling.
The authorities of All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct the counselling process strictly based on the merit list. Students can select the subject according to the availability of seats and rank secured by them.
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 Candidates will be called four times for counselling. The Counselling is carried out in the order of General, OBC, ST and SC categories.
(* Open counselling will be conducted only for AIIMS, New Delhi.)
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 Counselling Dates
As we found that many students will be confused about counselling dates after the declaration of the result; here we have included the important dates to remember after result announcement.
22nd June 2017
1st Counselling (For All 7 AIIMS)
18th, 19th & 20th July of 2017
2nd Counselling (For All 7 AIIMS)
18th August of 2017
Open Counselling (For AIIMS, New Delhi only)
27th September 2017
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 Reservation Based on Category
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 counselling will be conducted on the basis of category based reservation. Here we have included details about category based reservation
Other Backward Class (OBC)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped (OPH)
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing 2017 Documents Required to Attend Counselling
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 rank card.
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 hall ticket.
- 10th Standard mark list & certificate.
- 12th Standard marks sheet & certificate
- AIIMS B.Sc Nursing counselling letter.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Category/ Caste/ Community Certificate in case candidate belong to reserved category.
- Income Certificate.
- Character/ Conduct Certificate.
- Transfer/ Migration/ School leaving certificate.
- Recent passport size photographs
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports/ Minority candidates if applicable.
All the candidates must carry all the documents mentioned above without fail on the counselling day. If any candidate fails to bring any kind of documents will not be allowed for the counselling process. It is better to produce photocopies of all documents along with originals on the day of counselling.
Officials will not allow those candidates who fail to produce the documents mentioned above. These candidates will not be allowed to go for further rounds also. Due to this reason, we recommend all candidates to carry all the documents along with its photocopies.
Candidates can get more information regarding this on this web page as because we are upgrading all the important information from the official web page itself. Keep in touch with us for further information regarding the same.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Officials will hold the Counselling Process strictly based on Merit List.
- According to the Rank and Availability of Seats, candidates can select the subject of their choice.
- The authorities will call the candidates four times for B.Sc (Hons) Nursing Course for different categories.
- Firstly, Officials will call the General Category Candidates.
- Then, they will call the candidates belonging to OBC Category.
- The dates are different for each category.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences authorities will verify the documents produced by the candidate.
- Candidates will be called in chronological order of General, OBC, ST and SC Categories.
- For all the other Programs other than B.Sc (Hons), authorities will call eight times for AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 Counselling Process.
- The Officials will allow the seats to candidates depending on the performance of the student in All India Institute of Medical Sciences B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2017.
We hope all the information given here about AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2017 Counselling will help you. Please stay in touch for further information.
Best of luck![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]