Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (AIHMCT Admission 2015-2016) conducts entrance exam called Written Admission Test (WAT) at all India Level for the admission of applicants in Bachelor’s in Hotel Management (BHM). Applicants interested can fill the application form till 16th March, 2015. The Institute aims at imparting high quality hotel management education acceptable to international hospitality industry. The Institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) with annual intake of 60 students. AWES manage various institutes for Professional Education in the field of: Engineering, Medicine, Dental Science, Hotel Management, Nursing, Management, Law, Education, and Fashion Design.
|AIHMCT Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||AIHMCT Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||WAT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Exam Category||UG entrance exam|
AIHMCT 2015-2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should not be more than 22 years of age as on 1st July, 2015.
- The Exam taker must have completed Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent in any stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants who are currently appearing for the examination can also apply for the examination only if they provide their passing proof at the time of admission.
- Admission to AWES Professional Collage is for children of eligible serving army personnel and retired and war widows of the Army.
The children of the following category are eligible for the admission in AWES Professional Collages; they have to submit the required document as a proof along with application form:
- Children of serving Army with at least 10 years of continuous service in the Army.
- Children of Ex-Army personnel awarded regular pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, discharge, dismiss, release/invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded out and granted disability pension.
- Children of Ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or release after 10 years of service.
- Adopted/Step Children and children of Remarried widows.
- Adopted child of Army personnel if adopted 5 years prior to admission.
- Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where one parent belonged to the Army is eligible.
AIHMCT 2015-2016 Application form
- Applicant can download the application form from the website www.aihmctbangalore.com
- Applicant can get the application form directly from the institute and all AWES Commands directly by DD of Rs 800/- in favor of “Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology”, payable at Bangalore.
- Applicants are required to fill their necessary detail as asked in the form and submit the form.
- The last date for submitting application form is 16th March, 2015 and late 25th March, 2015 with late fee of Rs 200/-
- Applicant need to submit their form to the following address:
AIHM & CT,
Bangalore – 560077.
AIHMCT 2015-2016 Exam Pattern
- The exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- The exam consist of objective type question of following :
- Reasoning and Logical deduction
- Command and test of English language
- Numerical ability and scientific aptitude
- General Knowledge
- The distribution of section along with marks are as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Marks|
|B||Reasoning & Logical reduction||40|
|C||Numerical ability & scientific aptitude||20|
AIHMCT 2015-2016 Exam Dates
|AIHMCT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of application form||16th March, 2015|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee||25th March, 2015|
|AIHMCT 2015 exam||2nd May, 2015|
|Declaration of results||23rd May, 2015|
|Last date of confirmation of admission along with Rs 15000/- draft||9th June, 2015|