The examinations dates of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2017) have been conducted by the All India council for Technical Education (AICTE).
(AICTE) All India Council for Technical Education will be organising the (GPAT-2017) Graduate Phramacy Aptitude Test to provide admission to students looking for admission into the Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) programme for the Inauguration session 2017.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Those of you interested need to apply to possess a Bachelors degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university
- Those students who are in the Final year of Bachelor Pharmacy programme are also eligible to apply
- The GPAT is computer based online examinations which will be organised in only one session
- The students must have to answer 125 questions in total
- The time giving to the students to complete the exams will be 180 minutes
- Negative marking is done for all the wrong answers.
As for every data, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will be held just once in a year on the third Sunday of January.
As notified, GPAT 2017 is likely to be conducted on Sunday, January 15, 2017.
For further details, students can see the official notification available on the website, http://aicte-gpat.in/Home/Index_New.aspx
How to apply:
All the students need to apply online. However, the application procedure will began from the 1st week of November 2016.
|GPAT will be conducted on||15 January 2017|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of January 2017|