The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2017 has started registrations from today, October 10.
The registration procedure of CMAT 2017, the online aptitude test held by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), has started from today, October 10.
The exam is planned to be conducted on January 28 and January 29.
The students must have acquired a graduate degree in any discipline from a well known university or organization. Final year students are eligible to apply.
How to register?
All the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to complete the registration process:
- Visit to the official website, http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx
- Register as ‘new user’
- Read the information watchfully
- Fill-up all the information in a prescribed format
- Click on submission
- All of you are requested to take a printout of the same
The students must have to pay Rs 1400 for every application form whereas the OBC/ST/SC applicants need to pay Rs 700 only.
- The test would comprise of 100 questions on the basis of 4 sections i.e., General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Techniques It will carry a total of 100 marks.
- The exam would be conducted for duration of 3 hours.
- The students must note that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers; one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The test will be accessible from December 15. Students are requested to go through it carefully and familiarize themselves with the screens, navigation and layout.
How to apply:
All of you have to apply online on the official website, http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx
|CMAT 2017 registration start||October 10, 2017|
|CMAT 2017 registration end||December 10, 2017|
|CMAT 2017 exams||January 28, 2017 (January 29, 2017 reserve day)|
For more information, all of you can verify the official website of CMAT.