The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has declared the exam date for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2017.
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has declared the exam dates for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2017. The exam is planned to be conducted on January 28 and January 29. The registration process will start from October 10 and will end on December 10.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The test would comprise of 100 questions on the basis of four sections i.e., quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Language Comprehension and Logical Reasoning. It would carry a total of 100 marks.
- The exam will be conducted for duration of 3 hours.
- You should note that there will be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- The test would be available from December 15. You are requested to go through it cautiously and familiarize themselves with the screens, navigation and layout.
You must have to acquire a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institute. Last year students are eligible to apply.
For more information, the students can check the authorized website.