AFMC 2017 Admissions has already begun from 3rd July 2017. AFMC is popularly called as Armed Forces Medical College MBBS entrance exam. This medical entrance exam is officially organised by Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. AFMC UG 2017 is conducted to offer admission for the MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. In this post, we have provided all necessary information on AFMC MBBS entrance exam such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, paper pattern and latest notification for AFMC 2017.
Latest news on AFMC MBBS 2017
July 3, 2017 – AFMC MBBS 2017 Application form and admission commence today, all the aspiring candidates can register themselves for AFMC, Pune
December 20, 2016 – AFMC to accept NEET 2017 Score for Admission from 2017, officials confirm no separate entrance exams
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||AFMC MBBS|
|Popularly Known as||Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Exam|
|Organised by||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the key-point for AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality – Those of you who are appearing for AFMC MBBS 2017 need to be an Indian.
Education qualification – Candidates must have passed qualifying examination in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th standard.
Medical Qualification – In the case of physical and mental ability, you need to be medically fit as prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
Marital Status – You should be unmarried to attempt AFMC Exam.
Age Criteria –
- For those of you who have cleared 10+2 or equivalent – Should attain the age of 17 years on December 31, 2016; but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1995 and not later than December 31, 1999.
- For those of you who have cleared B.Sc. examination or appearing in Final B.Sc. examination – Should not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1993.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Syllabus
Following we have provided you details on AFMC MBBS 2017 Syllabus:-
AFMC MBBS 2017 Application Form
- You need to fill AFMC MBBS 2017 Application Form online only from the official website which is afmc.nic.in
- The application form has begun from 3rd July 2017
- Visit the link of AFMC MBBS 2017 Application Form (official link here)
- Application fees shall be Rs. 250
- You need to fill your personal qualification and other details as mentioned in the form
- Application fee would be Rs. 250
- You can pay the fee with Debit card or Credit card only.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
|English and Logical||45|
AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017
The AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017 will be release in the month of July 2017 which consists of information about the appearing candidate, which is used for verification at the time of exam date. Applicants those who have filled the application form can download the admit card from the official website www.afmc.nic.in on or before the due date. AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017 permits applicants to get the entry in the examination hall and take their seats.
How to download the AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017
- Visit afmc.nic.in the official website of AFMC Institute to download the admit card.
- Click on the link “AFMC Hall Ticket 2017”
- Applicants need to log in by entering their registration number and password as mentioned in the application form.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Applicants have to download the admit card and make the printout of it for future reference.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|Registration and online filling of application Form starts from||3rd July 2017|
|Last date for registration||11th July 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Receipt of list of candidates who have applied for AFMC, Pune from DGHS||By 12th July 2017|
|List of candidates shortlisted for the screening at AFMC, Pune||By 13th July 2017|
|Screening at AFMC, Pune||18th July 2017|
|List of selected/waitlisted candidates||29th July 2017|
|Reporting of selected candidates for admission||Between 31st July 2017 to 3rd August 2017|
|Reporting of waitlisted candidates subject to vacancy||Between 7th August to 10th August 2017|
|Academic Session Start||4th August 2017|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Merit List
AFMC merit list cum result will be released after the completion of interview round. It is to be announced in the month of August 2017, the date is not out yet it will be updated according to the official portal of AFMC. The final merit list will be on the basis of NEET scores, Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) & Interview marks. One merit list will be separately prepared for boys and girls candidates. The select/merit list contains 105 boys and girls Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of merit.
AFMC MBBS Counselling 2017
The AFMC MBBS Counselling 2017 is conducted after the declaration of result by the conducting authority. The counselling will be done in different phases and applicants are requested to be on time as per the schedule. The AFMC MBBS Counselling will be held from July 2017 for the admission of applicants into 130 MBBS seats. Applicants need to bring the necessary documents at the time of counselling failing which they will not be allowed for the counselling.
- You can check the official AFMC MBBS 2017 Information Brochure from here
- Check the official Notification for MBBS 2017 and Notification of UG 2017 here
- Also, Check the Seat Matrix of AFMC 2017 and Schedule of AFMC UG 2017
Best of luck to all the aspiring candidates..!!
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2017||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017||MU OET Medical 2017|
|AIIMS Nursing 2017||NEET UG 2017|
|AIPMT 2017||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017||Rajasthan PC PMT 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017||SRU MBBS 2017|
|KLEU AIET 2017||PIMS AICET UG 2017|