AFMC 2017 Admissions is popularly called as Armed Forces Medical College MBBS entrance exam. This medical entrance exam is officially organised by Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. AFMC UG 2017 is conducted to offer admission for the MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. In this post, we have provided all necessary information on AFMC MBBS entrance exam such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, paper pattern and latest notification for AFMC 2017.
Latest news on AFMC MBBS 2017
- December 20, 2016 – AFMC to accept NEET 2017 Score for Admission from 2017, officials confirm no separate entrance exams
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||AFMC MBBS|
|Popularly Known as||Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Exam|
|Organised by||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
Table of Content
AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the key-point for AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality – Those of you who are appearing for AFMC MBBS 2017 need to be an Indian.
Education qualification – You need to have cleared 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Medical Qualification – In the case of physical and mental ability, you need to be medically fit as prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
Marital Status – You should be unmarried to attempt AFMC Exam.
Age Criteria –
- For those of you who have cleared 10+2 or equivalent – Should attain the age of 17 years on December 31, 2016; but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1995 and not later than December 31, 1999.
- For those of you who have cleared B.Sc. examination or appearing in Final B.Sc. examination – Should not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1993.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Syllabus
Following we have provided you details on AFMC MBBS 2017 Syllabus:-
AFMC MBBS 2017 Application Form
- You need to fill Application form online only from the official website which is afmc.nic.in
- Application form would be available in the month of May 2017.
- Application fees shall be Rs. 300
- You need to fill your personal qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Application fee would be Rs. 300
- You can pay the fee with Debit card or Credit card only.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
|English and Logical||45|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|Online filling of Application form||3rd week of May 2017|
|End date for registration||Last week of May 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application form||Last week of May 2017|
|Last date for generation of fee challan||Last week of May 2017|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of May 2017|
|ToELR and Interview Date||June/July 2017|
|Merit List Release||Last week of August 2017|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Merit List
AFMC merit list cum result will be released after the completion of interview round. It is to be announced in the month of August 2017, the date is not out yet it will be updated according to the official portal of AFMC. The final merit list will be on the basis of NEET scores, Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR) & Interview marks. One merit list will be separately prepared for boys and girls candidates. The select/merit list contains 105 boys and girls Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of merit.
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2017||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017||MU OET Medical 2017|
|AIIMS Nursing 2017||NEET UG 2017|
|AIPMT 2017||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017||Rajasthan PC PMT 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017||SRU MBBS 2017|
|KLEU AIET 2017||PIMS AICET UG 2017|