Table of Content
AFMC 2017 Admissions is popularly called as Armed Forces Medical College MBBS entrance exam. This medical entrance exam is officially organized by Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. AFMC UG 2017 is conducted to offer admission for the MBBS course in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. In this post we have provided all necessary information on AFMC MBBS entrance exam such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, paper pattern and latest notification for AFMC 2017.
December 20, 2016 – AFMC to accept NEET 2017 Score for Admission from 2017, officials confirm no separate entrance exams
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||AFMC MBBS|
|Popularly Known as||Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Exam|
|Organised by||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the key-point for AFMC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Nationality – Those of you who are appearing for AFMC MBBS 2017 need to be an Indian.
Education qualification – You need to have cleared 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Medical Qualification – In case of physical and mental ability, you need to be medically fit as prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
Marital Status – You should be unmarried to attempt AFMC Exam.
Age Criteria –
- For those of you who have cleared 10+2 or equivalent – Should attain the age of 17 years on December 31, 2016; but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1995 and not later than December 31, 1999.
- For those of you who have cleared B.Sc. examination or appearing in Final B.Sc. examination – Should not have attained the age of 24 years i.e. must have been born not earlier than January 01, 1993.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Syllabus
Following we have provided you details on AFMC MBBS 2017 Syllabus:-
AFMC MBBS 2017 Application Form
- You need to fill Application form online only from the official website which is afmc.nic.in
- Application from would be available in the month of May 2017.
- Application fees shall be Rs. 300
- You need to fill your personal qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Application fee would be Rs. 300
- You can pay fee with Debit card or Credit card only.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
Below we have mentioned the AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
|English and Logical||45|
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start of AFMC MBBS 2017 Online Registration and Application process||April, 2017|
|Last date of AFMC MBBS 2017 Submission||May, 2017|
|Last date for Generation of Fee Chalan||May, 2017|
|Last date of Fees Payment in SBI Bank||May, 2017|
Important Note:- Admission to UG courses for year 2017 will be on the basis of AIPMT 2017
Other UG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AFMC PMT 2017||MGIMS Wardha Medical 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017||MU OET Medical 2017|
|AIIMS Nursing 2017||NEET UG 2017|
|AIPMT 2017||NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017||Rajasthan PC PMT 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017||SRU MBBS 2017|
|KLEU AIET 2017||PIMS AICET UG 2017|