The AFMC MBBS Counselling 2018 is conducted after the declaration of result by the conducting authority. The counselling will be done in different phases and applicants are requested to be on time as per the schedule. The AFMC MBBS Counselling will be held from July 2018 for the admission of applicants into 130 MBBS seats. Applicants need to bring the necessary documents at the time of counselling failing which they will not be allowed for the counselling.
The last date of AFMC MBBS 2018 Counselling is August 2018 and admission to applicants will be done on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in AIPMT exam and particular test conducted at the time of counselling. Applicants have to appear for the special test at the time counselling known as ToELR which will multiple choice question paper. The syllabus of ToELR consists of English Language, Comprehension and Logic and Reasoning. Applicants can view the procedure, required documents etc of AFMC MBBS Counselling 2018 below.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Applicants have to appear for an aptitude test known as ToELR at the time of counselling and also through Psychological assessment cum interview.
- The test is divided into 4 parts:
- English Language
- The paper is a Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of 40 multiple choice objective type questions
- For each correct answer, 2 marks are added and 0.5 for every incorrect answer is reduced.
- The duration of CBT test will be of 30 minutes.
The selection of applicants will be done through the following way:
The marks obtained in a ToELR exam will be added to AIPMT 2018 score (total marks of AIPMT 2018 is 720) to get a score out of 800. This will be divided by 4 to get the written examination score out of 200. The interview will consist of 50 marks. The last merit list of AIPMT 2018 will be based on the score achieved which includes Interview marks written examination score plus written examination score.
The distribution of seats is as follows:
Documents Required for AFMC MBBS 2018 Counselling
- AIPMT 2018 Admit card
- AFMC MBBS 2018 application form
- Pass certificate and birth certificate
- Mark sheets of SSC and HSC (if applicable)
- Certificate from college principal of candidate appeared in 10+2 examination but results awaited (if applicable)
- Sports certificate and NCC Certificate (if any)
- Caste Certificate if applicant belongs to SC/ST
- Character Certificate duly signed by School/College Principal
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size 11”x5”, including one duly ‘Registered’ and stamped worth Rs. 35
- Certificate of extracurricular activities and level of representation
- Certificate for medical fitness in the application form