The AFMC 2017 Eligibility Criteria will assist the students to understand the necessary requirements before applying for the examination. AFMC is a national level medical exam and conducted for the admission of candidates in MBBS programme. Candidates from Indian Nationality are only eligible for the examination. Candidates who desire to take admission to the Institute of AFMC can apply from the official website. Individual candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can only apply for AFMC 2017 exam. The eligibility specifies candidates age boundary, vital academic qualification, least passing percentage, required subjects etc. Candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria of AFMC 2017.
AFMC 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applying candidates have to be a resident of India.
- The age should not be less than 17 and not more than 22 years as on 31st December of that year are only eligible to apply.
- Candidate passed their 10+2 examination with at least 60% of aggregate marks with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English subjects and must also score a minimum of 50% of marks individually in each subject.
- Sc passed or appearing for the final year and not more than 24 years of age can apply for the examination.
- Individual who are appearing must be medically healthy and must are unable to get married during the MBBS course.
Candidates must have passed qualifying examination in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these three science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th standard.