The AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017 will be release in the month of July 2017 which consists of information about the appearing candidate, which is used for verification at the time of exam date. Applicants those who have filled the application form can download the admit card from the official website www.afmc.nic.in on or before the due date. AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017 permits applicants to get the entry in the examination hall and take their seats.
The admit card consists of details such applicants name, registration number, application number, venue and location of the test, date and time of the exam etc. The admit card of AFMC 2017 MBBS will be available in the month of July 2017. Applicants are required to bring the admit card at the time of exam for the confirmation failing which they will not be able to appear for the examination. Applicants can view the steps given below to download the AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017.
AFMC MBBS 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||AFMC MBBS|
|Popularly Known as||Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Exam|
|Organised by||Armed Forces Medical College, Pune|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
How to download the AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017
- Visit afmc.nic.in the official website of AFMC Institute to download the admit card.
- Click on the link “AFMC Hall Ticket 2017”
- Applicants need to log in by entering their registration number and password as mentioned in the application form.
- The admit card will display on the screen.
- Applicants have to download the admit card and make the print out of it for future reference.
AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017 Content
The AFMC MBBS Admit Card 2017 includes the following information; applicants need to confirm to avoid any trouble in future.
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of applicant’s father
- Roll Number as allocated to the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Category/ Sub-category to which he/ she belongs
- Date of birth, as submitted by the candidate
- Language in which applicant selected to write the paper
- Details of centre and schedule
- Applicants photograph and signature
- Few general instructions