AEEE 2017 Exam Pattern will help the candidates to know about which subjects to study, duration of exam, type of questions and marks allotted in the exam. The syllabus will provide the aspirant to study in depth about the various topics to qualify for AEEE 2017 exam. There will be a single paper of the objective type and will follow the multiple choice format where each question will be followed by four alternatives of which one will be correct.
The Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. It is a national level exam and widely known as AEEE for the admission of candidates into undergraduate B.Tech programs. The selection of candidate is done on the basis of the marks scored in AEEE entrance exam.The exam pattern of AEEE 2017 is given below.
AEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The AEEE 2017 Entrance exam will be in offline (paper & pencil) mode and the duration will be 150 minutes.
- The question paper will be of 100 multiple choice objective type questions in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects.
- The language of paper will be in English only.
- For each correct answer candidate will add 3 marks to it and for each wrong answer applicant will 1 mark will be deducted.
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- No of Questions 120 questions
- The question type is multiple choice questions and 4 options are provided, out of which only one is correct/appropriate.
- The distribution of subject and marks is as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
MATHEMATICSAEEE 2017 Syllabus
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Units and Dimensions
- Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electrostatics, Current electricity, and Magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and Electromagnetic waves
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, and Molecular structure
- Equilibrium and Thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface chemistry
- Solid state and Solutions
- S – Block elements
- P – Block elements
- D, F – Block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and Techniques
- Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes, and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic acids and Amines
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life