The Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam popularly known as AEEE is an all India level exam. This exam is conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for the admission of aspirants into the B.Tech programs. Applicants are able to apply for AEEE 2017 Application Form either online or offline in various campuses of Amrita University like in Bengaluru, Amritapuri, and Coimbatore. Applicants interested can fill the application form online from the official website www.amrita.edu beginning from November 2016. The AEEE exam will be conducted in both online and offline method. Participants of about 75 can take part in this exam. The AEEE entrance exam is going to be held for both online and offline in the month of April 2017. Applicants can find the details of filling the form below.
AEEE 2017 Application Procedure
- Applicant must visit amrita.edu to register for AEEE 2017.
- Click on Amrita University 2017 Application Form.
- Applicants need to fill in their individual, qualification and other details as required in the application form and save it.
- Applicants have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature as mentioned in the form and submit it.
- Applicants ought to complete the process by paying their application fees online through Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking and offline through Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- in favor of“Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at “Coimbatore”.
- Applicants need to take print out of the AEEE 2017 Application Form for future reference.
- University Counter – Applicants can purchase the application form from any of the campuses of Amrita Schools of Engineering (Amritapuri, Bengaluru, and Coimbatore). The
- By Post – Applicants can get the AEEE 2017 Application Form through post by sending a written request for getting application form indicating their full communication address along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore from any of the branches at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore.
- Post Office/ Banks – Applicants can buy the AEEE 2017 Application Form from any of the selected post offices or bank branches of Dhan Laxmi Bank and Federal Bank.
The Completed Application form has to be sent to the following address along with the DD:
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University,
Coimbatore – 641 112
Phone: 0422-2685169 / 170.