The AEEE 2018 is known as The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. This exam is a university level based examination. The exam conducting authority is Amrita University itself. It offers the Admission for the 4-year degree course in engineering i.e. B.Tech. Through this entrance examination candidates can get admission in this three campuses which are Amritapuri which is located in Kollam in Bengaluru, Ettimadai which is located in Coimbatore and the last one is Vengal which is located in Chennai. The AEEE is conducted on All India Basis.
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will get eligible for the Admission for the B.Tech. Programmers through the counselling the respective candidates on the basis of their ranks secured in the Entrance Examination.
The Eligibility Criteria for the AEEE 2018 is given below.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after the 1st July 1995.
- Qualification: Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or should be equivalent from recognised university/board with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should individually score 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Diploma Holders: Candidates having the 3-year diploma Engineering are also eligible for Appearing the AEEE 2018 Exam.
AEEE 2018 Exam Dates
Below given are some of the Important Dates for the AEEE 2018.
|Call for admissions 2018||3rd week of October 2017|
|Commencement of application sales (OMR and Online)||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||Last week of March 2018|
|Computer-based Test (CBT)-Online||3rd week to 4th week of April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||4th week of April 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE 2018 rank||1st week of May 2018|
Please note the following dates are the tentative dates.
AEEE 2018 Application Form
To apply for the AEEE 2018 Candidates have to follow the instructions as well as procedure given below.
- Candidates can apply for the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination both through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can choose the mode for filling up the AEEE 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates need to fill all the details asked in the form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature. The photograph size should be between 5kb to 20kb, and the same applies for the signature as well.
- For the Printed OMR Application Forms for the AEEE 2018 Candidates need to obtain the list from the Head Post Offices, Dhanlaxmi Banks and Federal Banks.
- Candidates are advised to take the printouts of the Application Form for the Further Purpose.
- For the online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- For the offline Candidates need to pay through Demand Draft (DD).
- The Demand Draft should have been drawn in the favour of “Amrita School if Engineering” which is payable at Coimbatore.
- The Application fee for the AEEE 2018 is Rs 1000/-.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Model of the Exam: The AEEE 2018 will be conducted in two separate methods i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) and pen & paper Based Test (P&P0).
- Marking Scheme: For each of the correct answers by the candidate 3 marks will be given and for each of the wrong answer 1 marks will be conducted.
- Language: The Question paper will only be in English Language only.
- Total Marks: The question paper will only be of 300 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 and half an hour only.
- No of questions: There is a total of 100 questions which will be asked in the AEEE 2018.
AEEE Exam Syllabus
The AEEE 2018 contains the topics from three subjects are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. All the other subjects which cover various topics are mentioned below.
Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- P – block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
Syllabus for Physics:
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
AEEE Exam Preparation Tips
The candidates can get some tips from here, it will help you to make your study well planned:
- The Candidates need to go through their personal syllabus
- Make a proper time schedule for the preparations.
- Cover all the topics of the Syllabus.
- Try to solve each and every question in written.
- Concern your coaching teachers as well as school teachers.
- Get best books and study material.
- Take a healthy diet and proper sleep.
AEEE Admit Card 2018 Download Process
- Admit Card is one of the most important documents for the Examination.
- The Admit Card of the AEEE 2018 will be published after the slot selection process.
- Candidates can download their AEEE 2018 admit card by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the Admit Card during the examination.
- Admit Card will contain all the information regarding Exam egg Roll Number, exam date etc.
- The only way to have the Admit Card is by downloading it from the official website.
AEEE Result 2018 Notification
- Candidates can access their AEEE 2018 Result on the website once the examination is over.
- The result will be announced through online mode in the first week of May 2018.
- Candidates can check their result by entering their DOB, Security Code.
- After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared.
AEEE 2018 Cut- off
After the declaration of the AEEE 2018 Result the Cut- off will also be released. On the basis of the Cut, off Candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for the counselling. The Cutoff is the minimum marks secured by the candidates to qualify for the exam.
AEEE 2018 Counselling
- AEEE 2018 Counselling will be started in the Month of May 2018.
- Candidates have to submit Rs 5000/- by demanded draft as a counselling fee.
- There will be no counselling letter or rank list which will be sent by post to the candidates individually.
- The counselling will be arranged in the three campuses.
- Candidates have to select a Branch in any campuses as per their priority and availability of the seats.
Documents required for the AEEE 2018 Counselling
Documents needed at the time of the counselling or Admission are listed below:
- AEEE 2018 Admit Card & Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Admit Card
best of luck!
offical website – https://www.amrita.edu/