You must already know of the Online Entrance Test known as MU OET 2017 which is conducted by Manipal University. It is an Under Graduate Entrance Exam for the students like yourselves aspiring to take admission in various engineering courses offered by the university. It provides a platform to all the dedicated and deserving students to stand their chance in lead of achieving their careers in engineering science every year.
It’s a National Level examination conducted annually online. The syllabus for the entrance exam covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General English. The questions are based on the 10+2 Syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards/Universities. The detailed syllabus is made available at the official website, that is, www.admissions.manipal.edu. The exam is conducted in multiple states. You can refer to the official website to check the states conducting MU OET 2017.
|MU OET Engineering 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Manipal University Online Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||MU OET|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Manipal University|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
MU OET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You should check the eligibility criteria mentioned below prior to applying for any examination:
- If you belong to Indian nationality then you need to have cleared 10+2. For foreign nationals, you need to be declared pass in 10+2, A level, IB, American 12th grade with a total of 50% marks.
- Also, you need to have selected Physics, Mathematics and English as mandatory subjects with and one of the subjects from chemistry, biotechnology and biology as optional subjects.
- The date of birth of the individuals should fall on or before 31.12. 98 and you are strictly requested to adhere to the age eligibility criteria.
MU OET 2017 Application Form:
If you are eligible to give the exam it is then advisable to fill the application form as soon as possible. You can successfully do the same by following the enlisted steps.
- You can apply MU OET 2017 application form either online only.
- The last date of receipt of the application form for UG courses is 11th March 2017.
- The application fee is Rs. 600. and entrance exam fee is Rs. 1400/-.
- The fee payment will be done through demand draft in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal/Udupi.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application form for further references.
- You must use only black or blue ball point pen while filling the offline form.
- For online registration, You can go through the link available on the homepage of the website, fill in the required details and submit the form.
- Payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft.
- For online application, a scanned copy of passport size photograph shall be in the .jpg format (200 x 200 dpi).
- You are requested to refer the item wise instruction as mentioned in prospectus while filling the form.
If you know of the procedure for selection you are better prepared for the process. The Selection process of the All India Manipal University is made through Online Entrance Test comprising of the duration of 2.5 hours. The pattern for the exam is Multiple Choice Questions with one correct answer. There are 200 questions in all with about 50 questions targeting physics section, 50 in chemistry, 70 in mathematics and about 30 from English and general aptitude. University declares a merit list on the basis of your performance in the test.
The admit card is generally generated within 24 hrs after you have confirmed the scheduling time and date for the examination. It can be directly downloaded from the official website. You have to register first and then log in to get the admit card in your e-mail.
As the result, venue and other important details are declared by the university on its website for counselling session of those of you who are shortlisted by the university. Seats are allotted to you as per your marks.
MU OET 2017 Preparation tips
You need to pay attention to all the subjects with special attention to your problem areas. Cover all theorems and formulas; revise the course as many times as you can. Work hard every day and prepare a timetable. Answer the previous year question papers along with mock tests as this would give you a better picture and help you study accordingly.
MU OET 2017 Exam Dates
|MU OET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Availability from||2nd November 2016|
|Application Submission Deadline||11th March, 2017|
|Online Test Booking Schedule||24th March to 10th April 2017|
|MU OET Exam Date
1st & 2nd Attempt
24th April to 15th May 2017
17th May 2017
|MU OET Result||On or Before 23rd May 2017|
|Counseling||First week of June 2017 onwards|
Other UG National Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|AEEE 2017||JEE Main 2017||ATIT 2017||MUOET 2017||BITSAT 2017||NATA 2017||Chandigarh Admission 2017||Symbiosis SET 2017||IIIT Hyderabad 2017||Thapar 2017||IISER Admissions 2017||VITEEE 2017||JEE Advanced 2017|