BCECE 2018 is a Bihar state Exam popularly known as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam conducted every year. Admissions of candidates in Government & Private Institutions of the state is way easier than other candidates.
BCECE 2018 is organized by BCECB. It conducts the entire procedure of the Exam for the students. The Examination provides admission to professional courses like Engineering, Medical & Agriculture to the interested aspirants. It provides admission in various Graduate and Post-Graduate courses. Bihar CET or BCECE will conduct its paper in two compulsorily phases for which the candidates who are interested can apply before the end date.
All events related to the examination like the release of admit cards, exam dates, eligibility criteria and much more are mentioned in the article below.
The Admission Committee has been set-up for the Professional Courses. It takes responsibility for the commencement of the counselling. As well as the seat allotment process. The Application forms are available only through the online mode.
Registration. Create an account by providing e-mail id. Name, date of birth & obtain a password. Payment of Application fees. INR 660 is prescribed for General category students. INR 330 is prescribed for SC/ST category students. Fill up the application form.
Enter your personal and professional details required. Upload the documents, scanned photograph & signature, etc. Enter academic details, marks, percentage, etc. A hard copy of the Application form print-out. All these documents need to be sent to the Controller of Exam BCECE Board, Patna.
The eligibility criteria is set-up by the Bihar Board. It is mandatory for every candidate to fulfill the same . Failing in any such way can cancel their application process.
BCECE 2018 IMPORTANT DATES (tentative):
The University announces its official dates soon for the Application process. Some of the important temporary dates for the Exam are made available below.
|Date from when the Application process of BCECE 2018 starts||February 2018|
|Last date of filling and submitting the Application form||February-March 2018|
|Payment of Application fees online/offline||March 2018|
|Dates from when the students will be able to get the Admit cards||April 2018|
|Exam date of Phase-1 & 2 BCECE 2018||April & May 2018|
| Result date of Phase- 1 & 2 (both offline)
|Last week of April-June 2018
All those candidates who are willing to attempt for this examination must qualify some certain eligibility criteria. Additionally, the candidates must study under the field of Science in their class 12th examination. That is the educational qualification required for this exam.
BCECE Application Form 2018:
All those candidates who are willing to apply for the BCECE 2018 Entrance Exam need to first get them registered first under the official website of the University. The official website of BCECE Board. Where all the important information is updated.
- To register themselves candidates can visit the designated centres mentioned by the exam council of BCECE 2018.
- All the applying candidates can get themselves registered under the official BCECE 2018 website.
- At the first step, the applying candidates need to complete the payment for the registration process and then proceed ahead with their application form fill-up.
- After making the payment successfully after that the students will get the access to their login id and password.
- Candidates must use these log in credential to access their accounts and download the application form.
- Create an account by providing e-mail id, Name, date of birth & obtain a password.
Application fee payment structure:
INR 660 (General category) & INR 330 (for SC/ST). Fees can be paid through both online .
The online fee can be paid by debit/credit card or net-banking. For payment – Enter the card details and wait for otp & enter, wait for few seconds for the transaction.
BCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The Bihar combined competitive entrance examination board has set some eligibility criteria for giving admission to candidates and it is available into various courses under the jurisdiction of the Council. Candidates can check the full eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Age Limit –Candidates who are 17 years of age. At the year of application are eligible to apply for the BCECE entrance exam 2018.
Residence –All applying candidates must belong to the state as the domicile of the state. The candidate should be resident of the state Bihar. Students must be a citizen of India.
Academic Qualification – All candidates who have qualified their class 12th examination. They are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. They must have successfully passed the 10th standard exam. The students must have completed both exams form a recognized board. All previous qualifications must be affiliated with nationally. It must be recognized through the eligibility set-up by the Bihar Board. It is mandatory for every candidate to fulfill.
Minimum Qualification Scores – All applying candidates must secure minimum aggregate marks to qualify. It is prescribed to be 50% marks in their previous qualifying examinations. All Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates are required to secure a minimum aggregate marks of 45 percent to qualify for the exam. (45% in PCB for medical students).
All applying candidates must keep in mind that they need to secure the above-mentioned marks in their 10+2 level examination.
BCECE 2018 Reservation of Seats:
All reservation of seats for the BCECE 2018 Entrance Exam is done on the basis of the guidelines given by the Government of India. All those candidates who belong to reserved category must submit their category-specific certificates and documents at the time of document verification. The table below gives an overview of the category wise seat allotment reservations.
|Sl no.||Category||Reserved Seats Allocation|
|1||Seats for Scheduled Caste Candidates (SC)||12%|
|2||Seats for Scheduled Tribe Candidates (ST)||20%|
|3||Seats for socially and Educationally Backward Class Candidates (orphans and widows of any caste)||25%|
|4||Seats for Economically Weaker Section Unreserved Candidates||25%|
|5||Seats for Physically Disabled Candidates||13%|
|6||Seats for Children of Defence Personnel and Ex-Servicemen of the Nation||5%|
BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern:
BCECE 2018 Admit Card:
The Bihar combined entrance competitive examination board has started the initiation of the process of forming the Admit cards. It is the authority concerned with the publishing of the Admit Cards for the BCECE 2018. The exam council will start the distribution of Admit cards from the month of June 2018. The Admit card will be announced. In the official website of BCECE in June 2018 (tentative).
- Candidates must visit the official website.
- Candidates can begin downloading their admit cards from there.
- Candidates must use their login credentials to access respective accounts.
- After that, the candidates will get the access to the admit cards.
- Candidates must download their admit cards to their systems.
- Candidates are suggested to get a printout of the same.
- The students must visit the official website and click the link for “Admit card BCECE 2018”
- Now, enter your registration number & password.
- The Admit card appears on the screen.
- Download it & keep it safe.
- Admit card will contain candidate details like the Applicant name and Contact details, Photograph, venue address, exam date, duration & timings, etc.
- Every student must carry their admit card to the exam hall. They will not be allowed to sit for the exam without admit cards.
BCECE Syllabus 2018:
The syllabus for BCECE 2018 will include all the basic study material ofclass 12th level. This almost includes all the subjects related to Mathematics, Science, English, Chemistry, Physics etc.
- Mathematics. Geometry, Trigonometry, Sets/Functions, Calculus, Permutation-combination & Vector-3D Algebra.
- Chemistry. Kinetics & Equilibrium, Thermodynamics, Polymers, Atoms & molecules, Environmental, Surface & Organic/Inorganic chemistry.
- Physics. Gravitation, WE, Electricity, Thermodynamics, Magnetism, Laws of motion, Solids & Fluid Mechanics, Optics & kinematics.
- Biology. Diversity, Reproduction, Cell structure, Ecology & Environment, Genetics, Plant, Animal, Human Biology
BCECE 2018 Result:
Candidates will be able to view and download their results from the official website of BCECE 2018.
Tentative dates for results are April-June 2018 (respectively). The results will be available on the Official website.
Candidates will be able to view their exam results after release from the month of April- June 2018. That is when the council has prepared the merit list based on the exam scores and class 12th qualifying scores.
- Now students are required to click the “Result BCECE 2018.” (
- Stage-1/2). Enter Registration/ seat number and password.
- Result will flash on the screen.
- Now download it along with the rank card.
BCECE 2018 Counselling:
- Counselling session begins after the successful commencement of the exam, the candidates get invited for the counselling session by the colleges they have opted to.
- All applying candidates must also keep in mind that failure to attend the counselling session will result in cancellation of even registered candidates.
- The Counselling will start from July 2018 after the merit-list is prepared.
- The candidates will have to download the Counselling forms from the website. They will be given a choice-filling form. Candidates must fill the form, save it & bring along the copy of the same.
- Candidates have to be present at the BCECE Board, Patna along with the required documents for the verification process.
- Seats will also be allotted at that time on the basis of rank obtained & student choice.
The documents to be brought at the time of Counselling.:
- Qualifying Exam certificates
- Rank card & counselling form.
- Category certificates.
- 6-7 colored photographs.
Click on these links to find more information about Engineering, Medical, Entrance Exam in India